MARS Sept 18-19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
4riscorn
MARS Sept 18-19

The MARS expo is being held in Timonium at the Maryland State Fairgrounds on the weekend of Sept 18-19. They are also having guest speakers and an auction....I believe that is Friday night though not sure.
Who is going to be going?
We are! Might not buy anything this time around but visiting my Dad while there so it won't be a wasted trip if we come home empty handed!

Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
dragonlvr64
Hubby and I will be vending with Gecko Haven. Can't wait! Limey is doing the auction, so make sure you bring lots of moolah!!

Old 09-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
dragonlvr64
Talking

Who is going????

WHEN: Saturday & Sunday Sept 18 & 19, 2010 from 10am - 5pm

WHERE: Maryland State Fairgrounds, Timonium, MD (see side link for map)

ADMISSION: Adults $9/day OR Weekend Pass $13; Children 6-12 & Seniors $7; Under 5 Free.

SUNDAY SEPT 19th ONLY:

1 FREE CHILD'S ADMISSION WITH EACH PAID ADULT ADMISSION!

(no coupon needed)

http://midatlanticreptileshow.org/index.html

Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
4riscorn
We are going on Saturday. Want to stay for the auction Sat evening but don't know if we will get to since we are 2 hrs away. We are going to stay Friday night with my Dad then going to show in the morning on Sat. Does anyone know what time the auction will be and how long it usually lasts? Mike will be the one deciding on if we stay since he is the one doing the driving and when he is tired, he is like a mean bull on the road!!

Old 09-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Serenity
I'm going! I can't wait! I hope to attend all 3 days but I may be late on Sat. I can't get out of work. They're having a rabies clinic and I'm the evil cat wrangler! So I'll probably get there sometime after 2. I would love to get together with some herp people and put faces to the names. I'll be shopping for some female sand boas.

Devon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!