Good Guy GENEFREAK339 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
radiant dragons
GENEFREAK339

well got my new little guy this morning he looks great better than wat i expected for short money . i have to say michael aka genefreak339 had steady communication and responded to every pm and email ,phone call A+transaction will def go thru with my other purchase with him . pics of the pastel are posted on the ballpython forums take a look not bad for a fiftydollar brown pastel i must have been soft brained to think it wouldve looked that good anyways .GREAT SELLER

Old 10-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
Southern Wolf
Why didn't you post this info in the other thread you started about this transaction

Old 10-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Shadera
Or any of the other threads about Jerry/Michael.

I guess they figure if they make a bunch of threads rather than use even the other one that was started today, it makes Michael/Jerry somehow look like a good guy.

Glad to hear you got your animal. Shame he's not quite so honest elsewhere.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
radiant dragons
it didnt belong there this is my good guy thread about my transaction and i posted pics of my new lil guy on the ball python forums i will go thru with my next transaction and not hesitate thanx

Old 10-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
radiant dragons
that was an info thread hence the lightbulb icon the green thumbs up i believe means good guy thanxs

Old 10-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
Madd Season Morphs
Well congrats to you my man... Bravo

Old 10-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
Madd Season Morphs
its also very good to hear that he wont rip people off for $50 to $100 dollars?

Lets hope he can do the same with 1000's of dollars..

Old 10-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddseasonmorphs View Post
its also very good to hear that he wont rip people off for $50 to $100 dollars?

Lets hope he can do the same with 1000's of dollars..
In all fairness, he did ship that brown pastel out before he received a dime.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
radiant dragons
thanx but i have another transaction going on thru him and i wont hesitate to purchase or sell to michael anyways thanks for you lovely comments def worth the 50 for sure check out the pics in the ball forums

Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiant dragons View Post
it didnt belong there this is my good guy thread about my transaction and i posted pics of my new lil guy on the ball python forums i will go thru with my next transaction and not hesitate thanx
Quote:
Please utilize the SEARCH function as much as possible before starting a new thread (topic line). In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread rather than starting a new one in order to preserve continuity in the information about a person or business. Most readers are much more inclined to read a single long thread, rather than dozens of smaller ones scattered all over the BOI. So don't let your message get lost in the clutter by ignoring this simple rule.
Must have skipped over this while reading the rules

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!