Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
rcarichter
Looking at the California Bureau of Real Estate, there are no licensed brokers named Gregory Bowman. If I am looking in the wrong place, Greg, please correct me.

Noelle

Old 10-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #12
RoyalPythonPros
HA! Funny because I was contacted by "her" as well. Asking to buy everything I had for sale at a HUGE lowball offer. Then when I refused I was told "If you could, you would have a future buyer who buys big groups."

Glad I didn't fall for that one.
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2013, 01:10 AM   #13
j3r3myc0x
I'm not posting this to help or hurt the reputation of anyone. I was also contacted via FaunaClassifieds PM by SnakeModel on 19 Oct, stating that her Fiance was trying to contact me about purchasing my entire group.
After making contact via email and learning the name of a potential buyer, I discovered the BOI thread for Gregory Bowman and thought what the hell, it's been over 10 years since the incident that the thread was referencing. So I just asked him about the BOI Complaint and his explanation was acceptable to me.

We moved forward with negotiations and his original Paypal payment to me came through as an eCheck on Oct 23rd. Being a patient person, I acknowledged the delay and told him that I would not ship until the payment cleared which was estimated to be between Oct 28th and Oct 30th; he agreed to this. The payment was canceled on Oct 25th due to an issue with Paypal and his bank and when asked he said he would look into it. I waited until the 28th and contacted him again requesting an update on the payment. He told me he was looking into it and asked me to give him a day to figure out why Paypal and his bank were having issues.
He came through with a payment on Oct 29th via direct Paypal funds transfer for the full amount we agreed to and we arranged shipping. The group of snakes were shipped out today through SYR.com and I recorded the entire packaging process to video for record keeping and insurance purposes.

I really hope the claims made against these 2 (Sharie and Gregory) aren't being made because of personality conflicts and misunderstandings. I will report back in a day or so, after Gregory has had time to confirm delivery and receipt of the snakes I sold to him.

I would also like to point out that every email and phone conversation I've had with Gregory has been respectful and not once during the sale did I feel or get the notion he was trying to be devious. Time will tell.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:41 AM   #14
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeModel View Post
and how does this apply to me? Apparently you all have too much time on your hands. I don't mind, Its nothing to me. I abide by the TOS unlike most of you. God Bless you all, Sharie
How does it apply to you? Well you are supposedly getting ready to get married. You are contacting people for him (supposedly). YOU are sending payments with HIS paypal. You are using YOUR account to get in contact with people FOR him. He is just the book keeper. (so he says) Which means you are the person in charge. The buck stops with you.

And there is no business licensed under your name or his name or under the name PGRF flora and fauna

Unless I am looking in the wrong place. He did say he was licensed in California. So California Secretary of State website would be the correct place to go.

A "professor" could have figured out how it applies to you

Old 10-31-2013, 03:24 AM   #15
SnakeModel
I really need not explain things to board sitters who have no lives other than to cause harm to others. I have nothing to hide. Most of you commenting, like the fat military wives, and guys sitting at mom's home living in the rec room, have nothing to declare of value. None of you are important, nor is it worth commenting on your pathetic lives.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:51 AM   #16
HerpVenue
Quote:
I really need not explain things to board sitters who have no lives other than to cause harm to others. I have nothing to hide. Most of you commenting, like the fat military wives, and guys sitting at mom's home living in the rec room, have nothing to declare of value. None of you are important, nor is it worth commenting on your pathetic lives.
Not worth commenting on our pathetic lives. Which you just did

Thank You "professor". Or is it "corporate trainer" today?

Have you sent proof of who you are as requested by the mods?

Old 10-31-2013, 06:01 AM   #17
HerpVenue
by the way, you have NO CLUE how the military works.
If she says something, they would not consider conduct unbecoming on her husband.
If she says something, they would not have a talk with him.

I think you keep insinuating and are making veiled threats against her. Kind of like your fake lawsuits from years ago. Get a clue Gregory.

You and your professor/corporate trainer type and talk the exact same way.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:33 AM   #18
j3r3myc0x
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Looking at the California Bureau of Real Estate, there are no licensed brokers named Gregory Bowman. If I am looking in the wrong place, Greg, please correct me.

Noelle
If you search for Bowman, Gregory on the site:
http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp

You'll find there are 4 entries listed, so I think you're looking in the wrong place Noelle.

Once again, I'm not on here to defend anyone or make claims for either party, as for comments like this:
Quote:
It's going to be very difficult for anyone to try and support or defend someone making such statements. Sharie, sadly you're digging your own grave in this community.

I, for one hope that Gregory can be trusted with purchases in this decade, as he is expecting a delivery from me today.

Jeremy Cox

Old 10-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #19
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Have you sent proof of who you are as requested by the mods?
This is one of the problems with having concurrent threads...
posted by April
Quote:
Proof of ID was provided for a Sharie Green so the account will stand, in that regard.
posted by me
Quote:
As April stated earlier, ID was provided for Sharie Green. We realize that the only thing that proves is that there is a Sharie Green close enough to the account to supply the requested "proof". It doesn't guarantee that Sharie is the one using the account...and it isn't much of a stretch to believe it is actually Mr Bowman since he's doing all the emailing. (I don't remember if he's responding to PMs, as well). That said, it's pretty difficult most of the time to say with certainty who is posting when it is known that more than one person is involved.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:23 AM   #20
Robert Walker
Like what has been said before:

This is a scam user account, period. Scam being: a fraudulent scheme (scheme: systematic plan for a course of action). The fraud is that the consumer is systematically "baited" into doing business with a supposed Sharie, and then "switched" to Greg Bowman. Mr. Bowman knows that the vast majority of users on Fauna would not do business with him, hence the bait & switch scheme.

According to Bowman:
"LOL, my name is greg bowman, sharie green is my fiance. I do most of the
replying for her
since she is a corporate trainer."

Who sits and emails about reptiles during the day? Bowman
Who sends weak sauce legal threats during the day? Bowman
Who is responding to threads on Fauna during the day? Bowman
Who is sending PMs to people, according to Bowman himself, it can't be her doing all this because she is a corporate trainer / professor.

This is nothing more than scam user account. Sharie Green exists, I can trace her phone number to her apartment #. Just because Sharie Green exists, doesn't diminish in any way the fact that this is Bowman doing this.

Bowman says "I live in Marina Del Rey, am a wholesale
breeder and have raised snakes to ostriches for 40 years." Then why isn't he on his own account soliciting (wholesale) bulk purchases?? If he has all this time to be on Sharie's, why not his own?

Jeremy, the smart thing you have done is come on the Forum and share your experience thus far. If Bowman had an ounce of brains, he will fulfill his agreement with you 100% clear. To screw you over now with all the spotlights on him would only set in stone further what is going on to his reputation, or lack there of.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!