Wholesale Lot of 50 $550 shipped!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 09-16-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
brodie691
Wholesale Lot of 50 $550 shipped!!!

I have a wholesale lot of 50 cornsnakes available, all have fed at least once if not multiple times.
these will be both normal (okeetee), Amels, and Anery's.
These are unsexed, and unscathed!
For this price I will NOT be taking individual pictures. These are healthy in every way, the biproduct of some higher end morphs, and some will have VERY nice hets, but... Once again, I will NOT provide all the hets written down on these, some are siblings to Tessera's and Stripes.
I am looking to clear out rack space, or would not sell these as cheap as I am. I will NOT entertain questions, or low ball offers. This is the set price, I will NOT budge!

You can EASILY make money off the lot I will be sending you!

First person to paypal money directly to me at brodie691@yahoo.com takes them. They have all recently fed, and will NOT be shipped until the clear out their belly's, which should be early next week. If these do not sell by next feeding (which I assume they will), they will be fed until they do sell.
This would be good for shows, websites, or raising up. You WON'T be disappointed!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!