2019 Lewesi Hybrid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 09-29-2023, 06:09 PM   #1
NickKatz
2019 Lewesi Hybrid

I'm reluctantly rehoming my cayman iguanna. He's a lewesi x Cuban hybrid. I have to move him by this month, im moving houses and he unfortunately won't be able to come with me. He was hatched in the summer of 2019 by Andrew Allewellyn. He's a big boy around 4.5/5ft in length. He eats anything offered. He has a really good attitude. He loves being pet and fed. He doesn't do well with floor exploration, it makes him a litte nervous but with time and patience im sure he would get over it!! He's currently being housed in an 8x4x6 enclosure with plenty of space and room for him. I'm only doing pickup for him as of now. I've never shipped any large reptile before I'd prefer pickup. Im asking 700$ for him. I check messages here frequently or you can email me. Thanks for looking!! Im hoping to find him a forever home. Pics of enclosure will be requested before he's purchased. Also can meet up at NARBC in October for him! Thanks again!
-Nick
Nmkatsigiannis@gmail.com

Big guy is SOLD!!

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!