I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:08 PM   #111
MonkeyShuttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Maybe he foresaw this thread and your posts in it.
epic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-08-2014, 07:17 PM   #112
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Your stubbornness to take down my information is getting in the way of all 3. Plain and simple.
Michael, you are clueless. Maybe you are one of those security guards that just likes to try to push people around. You could have just apologized and started fresh, instead you chose to keep on pushing people when you were clearly informed of the rules here.

Michael Chiappini
Security Officer at Securitas
Somerville, Massachusetts (Greater Boston Area) Security and Investigations
Join LinkedIn and access Michael Chiappini’s full profile. It's free!

As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 250 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

See who you and Michael Chiappini know in common
Get introduced to Michael Chiappini
Contact Michael Chiappini directly
View Michael's full profile
Michael Chiappini's Overview

Current
Security Officer at Securitas
Connections
0 connections
Michael Chiappini's Summary

Michael Chiappini is a hard worker and an aspiring animal enthusiast. Michael started working at the age of 14 at his local Star Market and would keep the job for over 2 and a half years. After resigning, he started walking various dogs around his neighborhood as an amateur dog walker while working various jobs such as landscaping for his local realty company Sillari Realty as well as landscaping on the parks for Somerville DPW as part of a summer youth working program for two summers. During his senior year of high school he was employed with Teen Empowerment Somerville as a youth organizer and had worked for them for several months before his seasonal term ended. Michael would continue to volunteer his time at TE after his initial employment, attending various meetings and events with them. After graduating high school Michael had attended Bunker Hill Community College and got employed by P.F. Changs as a utility worker for a couple of months. After having his position laid off he eventually got employed by Securitas where he still works to this day, starting off in an office building of Abt Associates and than being transferred to Thrifty Car Rental which was recently converted into Thrifty Parking and currently works 32 hours a weekend. He was also involved with the video game program at BHCC and ran one of the clubs but has since left in order to focus on getting a full time career with animals which was always his true passion. He's practically self taught in Zoology and has practiced grooming on his spare time. He owns 3 cats and an adopted shelter dog but has owned several other types of exotic pets in the past including geckos, hamsters, hermit crabs, fish, and a crawdad. He currently hopes to gain full time employment with animals and aspires to eventually study animal husbandry and ethical breeding.

Michael Chiappini's Experience

Security Officer
Securitas
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Security and Investigations industry
August 2012 – Present (1 year 7 months)

Worked at Abt Associates in Cambridge and transferred to Thrifty Car Rental/Parking in Revere.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #113
Magic
Practically self taught in zoology???

How does that work??

Old 02-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #114
Mistyck
Quote:
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Your stubbornness to take down my information is getting in the way of all 3. Plain and simple.
Bull

Just sayin.

Your life - You put it out there
Your liberty - You didn't care when you put the crap out there that's out there
Your pursuit of happiness - You're the only one standing in the way of that.

YOU, YOU, YOU; YOU'RE the only one who is standing in the way of those 3 things. Not anyone else. YOU willingly put all your dirty laundry out on the internet for people to find, not anyone else. Therefore YOU should be reprimanding YOURSELF. If you aren't happy, then that's YOUR problem. If you think YOUR liberty has been infringed upon, then YOU did it.

Good GOD, you are dense!

Old 02-08-2014, 07:28 PM   #115
Chiappini92
I don't push anyone around, I'm actually against that sort of thing which exlains why I've been arguing this whole time. Actually I was going to speak with you on the matter that I was initially going to delete my Twitter and all my other profiles. Especially Twitter, that site is whack. As you can tell by my profile I'm actually a good, hard working human being. I did apologize, all I asked for in return was to be deleted. Instead I have grown adults bullying me and making fun of my patents. Seriously cant a guy catch a break in this world? Also look up self taught zoologist, one of the top lion researchers in the world was self taught.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:30 PM   #116
nickolasanastasiou
That is like an anti-tutorial for how to populate the fields of a LinkedIn profile.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #117
Chiappini92
Really? Well it's not meant to be professional I had made it to give out to online resumes.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #118
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Really? Well it's not meant to be professional I had made it to give out to online resumes.
LinkedIn *is* intended to be professional. Did you just try to say you made it and filled it in like a calzone encapsulating animal waste such that you could use it to fill in online applications when you composed that butchered sentence? You do not give it *to* online resumes.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #119
Chiappini92
Well I realized my mistake and would have changed the sentence but I'm not allowed to edit my posts. You guys are still arguing with me too over my personal Christ you people are truly pathetic.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #120
Chiappini92
*Personal Life

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!