rare earth inc. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2002, 01:46 PM   #1
bdur
I was considering buy some reptiles from this breeder and I was wondering what people thought of them and what kind of experiences people have had with them.  Thanks for your info.

Old 03-29-2002, 04:02 PM   #2
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
I have never purchased form them or done any business with them but would just like to add they have some incredible animals.  I have my eye on a particular albino Tokay gecko that they produced and would die for one!  So one day I hope to do business with them and obtain that gem!   Mike

Old 03-29-2002, 04:30 PM   #3
NocturnalNature
I purchased a pair of Gila Monsters from them last year and was extremely pleased with the animals. Since they are relatively close to where I live I decided to go pick them up. They have an outstanding facility and ALL of their animals were healthy and well cared for. I have never seen so many rare and expensive animals in one place in my life!

Jackie Lapradd

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!