Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #71
cvhome1
doesn't matter, without the emails it's a he said she said deal. Post the emails joe or drop it!

Old 05-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #72
NewEnglandReptile
Ok, I posted PICTURES on my Facebook New England Reptile to CLARIFY what Joe claims not to be the case. Hopefully this gives people something to stare at and "get it". HG Woma clarification. I am getting tired of Joe and Clark and their dribble....... Joe, why must I rub this in your face???

What next, I did it with Photo Shop???

You would be dangerous if you had a BRAIN!

"I dunno, abbi something.....abbi.......abbi.....".... AbbiNormal??????"
"Abnormal"

"You put an abnormal Brain in the Body of a Monster" (something like that)

Kevin

Old 05-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #73
saskia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluman View Post
Kevin, can you please respond to this while you are here? You can call Ralph and he will tell you the same thing that I just posted. It would be really nice to close the book on these "hidden gene lessers" once and for all.

I always understood it like Jluman said about Platty Daddys and het Platty Daddy's I'm now even more confused?

Old 05-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #74
Luke9815
No need to be confused. Lessers cannot carry the Platty gene unless they visually display the Platty gene as a Platinum.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #75
Joe at PHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe23 View Post
a lesser simply cant carry a hidden gene without being a platinum in phenotype.

when u breed a platinum to a normal u get lessers and het daddys- but these lessers are just that- lessers.

u better talk to ralph if u dont believe me- he has explained it a thousand times in forums and on his page.

a het daddy is simply a inc dom gene like the lesser too. that gene basically has two different homozygous forms- the platty and the lucy- and my guess is that theres a super het daddys aswell- i just dont know how itll look like.

so the soulsucker is just a single two gene combo- hg woma and lesser. if ud breed a platty to an hg woma ud get soulsuckers and hg womas het daddy- breed such a hg woma het daddy to a lesser or platinum or super lesser and ull get a platty version of a soulsucker- it would statistically be a 1 in 8 ratio when u breed a lesser to a hg woma het daddy.

as far bananas and sexes goes- i think we better leave this topic alone...lol

i mean u can tell us what u want all day long- but why not simply posting some pics about hg woma granite clutches were granites and granite combos are in?

ud close this discussion immediantly leaving all people with the good feeling that they actually have what they paid for.

shouldnt be a big problem i guess...
This guy has a brain Kevin and there will be more of them coming very soon.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #76
rcpreis3
Lemme try to break down the genetics so i understand.

A Platty Daddy Ball python is the same in aspect to the Hypo Motley Boa. In which if u breed either one to a normal of the respective species, you absolutely will not hit a combo. You will receive Lessers and Het Daddys; and Hypos and Motleys.

(Just a side note, didnt the OG breeder try to cover up the Hypo Motleys not producing combos when bred to a normal?)

Correct me if im wrong.

Now, from what I understand, you take Het Daddys and breed them to a HG Woma and you have a chance to produce a Soul sucker. Do Het Daddys and HG Womas have a super form or are they dominant? Now if u breed a Lesser to a HG Woma you should only get Lesser HG Womas, right? No Soul Suckers possible? How can you tell the difference between a Woma and a HG Woma?

And where did Joe receive his HG Woma from?

Has Joe ever produced a Soul Sucker? Not a combo, just a Soul Sucker.

But I agree alot of information has been held back on certain morphs and combos that the breeder obviously knew about and just didnt want to share. Not accusing anyone, just stating things I've noticed over the few years I've been in. Its just really hard to trust people in this industry I guess...

Oh another side note, you guys all need to calm down and atleast try to make coherent sentences. Your either typing too fast, your drunk, or you can't type, which makes it really hard for us to understand what the hell is going on. Lets all take a deep breath and make this as easy as possible.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #77
cvhome1

Old 05-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #78
pythonregius35
This threads bringing out the in the business!! Capone, Clark and Seavey!! Their opinions/thoughts amount to what's buried in the litter box, not to mention the smell!!

Old 05-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #79
TheVipersHouse
This is all an attempt to publicize these snakes so he can sell them . if he REALLY !! wanted to keep it between him and Kevin it wouldn't have shown up here . He knew this would start a spark and get the fires going, bringing attention to his snakes and like the old saying " Controversy Sells" .

Old 05-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #80
gsrept
I really do not care about Platty daddy gene its about the hg Woma. Come up with the proof Joe or drop it. IMO you have nothing other wise it would already be posted on here, so go back to your morph king ways lying and cheating people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!