Inquiry Anthony Gonzalez (dragon king 24-7) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #11
Snake-Queen
In reference to the princess boa offspring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon king 24-7 View Post
That truly sucks! If I had one, I would definitely
Not return it! F#!k that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
So you have no problem going to federal prison for facilitating in the commission of a crime? good to know.
Quote:
Mind your own business. No one asked u. Im not scared of the punk a** feds. Lol mind your own business, you'll live longer.& ppl wont want to beat your a** for being nosey for butting in on a convo that didnt include you.
Looks like a threat to me.
••••••••••••••••

So in addition to being unprofessional, you would commit a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-20-2016, 01:51 PM   #12
Robert Walker
Agreed.

Old 05-20-2016, 02:28 PM   #13
juliasara
Quote:
Yea myb not but like I said you ppl DO NOT know the whole story. I am not apologizing for a nosey prik that felt offense on Wat I was saying. Get a tissue for your issues. Is my modo.
It's a free country n freedom of speech is a right we all have.
I've done plenty of business on fauna n not once have I ever scammed anyone. Oh well we had harsh words said to one another but doesn't stop the fact that I conduct business in a professional matter.
So you have the right to freedom of speech, doesn't the person who you told to mind their business have that same right? Thats just a little hypocritical. This is a public forum, if you don't want people giving their opinion on things you post why post here?

Old 05-20-2016, 03:03 PM   #14
Carlton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Deb, good instincts, you have
The comment about "not being scared of the punk a--- feds" would concern me. Last thing our communities need are black marks in the eyes of authorities even if we don't agree with them on everything. I know this may be taking something out of context but it would be a red flag.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:11 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
The comment about "not being scared of the punk a--- feds" would concern me. Last thing our communities need are black marks in the eyes of authorities even if we don't agree with them on everything. I know this may be taking something out of context but it would be a red flag.
I agree. And for the reply to be 'well, you don't know the inside story' is even more of a red flag to me. One is judged on what is seen. If you think your inside story gives you a right to be threatening (I don't) spit it out and let everyone judge for themselves.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Get a tissue for your issues. Is my modo.
Quote:
but doesn't stop the fact that I conduct business in a professional matter.
You professionalism just shines through your words

Old 05-20-2016, 04:48 PM   #17
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

I quoted the initial comment he made before that one & the response that incited his heated reply.

His comment shows that he is willing to break the law.

Old 05-21-2016, 02:16 AM   #18
lilgreenbee
Stop!

Take a deep breath and think before you type! You're digging yourself in deeper.

That being said, if you are to convince us that you act professional despite what you post here, then your prior customers would feel free to give testimony on their transactions with you. I'm not holding my breath, given your hot headed behavior, but I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

Old 05-24-2016, 01:13 AM   #19
Billy1138
After reading his posts here in this thread I would avoid any transactions with Anthony. Regardless of any positive experiences others had, or how great his animals look. His inability to conduct himself appropriately and professionally in this thread alone is enough for me to steer clear

Old 05-24-2016, 01:07 PM   #20
Dragon king 24-7
it does not matter too me what all you nosey people have to say. Oh well don't do business with me your loss not mine. Lol pathetic two faced people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anthony gonzalez