Inquiry Anthony Gonzalez (dragon king 24-7) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #61
Dragon king 24-7
Like I said MOVE ON TO THE NEXT AD. No biggie.
To each their own.

Old 06-15-2016, 06:30 PM   #62
BeauBoi
I have been a Mamet here on Fauna for only a short time, but in that short time I have seen many, many posts by people like you.

They always start out saying how they don't care about this site or the people on it and how it won't ever affect their business....later they always come back.

When they come back, it is after they have realized 2 pertinent facts about this site:
1) Fauna Bad-Guy Threads are FOREVER. They are never edited, and the person's own (often hateful) words remain here for potential customers to see.
2) Fauna has one of the highest number of site-hits of ANY reptile and amphibian forum on the Internet. The reason for this, is that literally THOUSANDS of people check with the BIO before doing business with any breeder/seller on the Internet.

So...more power to your decision to make light of this thread and your abasement of those who post here! You are only hurting yourself and ensuring that you will have a heaping-helping of crow to eat when the sales start drying up!

Laughing at you, not with you!
~Beau

Old 06-15-2016, 06:44 PM   #63
Dragon king 24-7
Ok beau. Lol I laugh at t u too lol hahaha

Old 06-15-2016, 06:45 PM   #64
Dragon king 24-7
Like I said many times u don't like what I'm saying. Go to the next posting. Oh well. Lol

Old 06-15-2016, 07:27 PM   #65
hhmoore
If this is all such a joke to you, why did you create a second account?

Old 06-15-2016, 08:20 PM   #66
hellotanuki
Uhm so does this mean he was lying about someone already buying the snake from him? If that was true why would he set up an auction for it on the new account...

Old 06-15-2016, 08:31 PM   #67
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Was that to bypass the ban? If so we can add deceitful to the list, so we have sexist, rude, unprofessional... those are all good enough reasons for me to never want to the business with Mr Gonzalez.
Mr. Gonzalez, if you think this site is such a joke and you don't need it or anyone on here to continue to sell, why would you have not one but 2 accounts? And more importantly if you think this won't effect you negatively then why do you keep commenting here? If it doesn't matter why bother to say anything at all? Obviously it's getting under your skin, if it wasn't I doubt you would bother to keep responding.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:34 PM   #68
hellotanuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Was that to bypass the ban?
I *think* what happened is he made a new one today to try and escape the fact his current account shows he has negative reputation score. That is what has since been banned, not his original account he's using above.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #69
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellotanuki View Post
I *think* what happened is he made a new one today to try and escape the fact his current account shows he has negative reputation score. That is what has since been banned, not his original account he's using above.
His account he's using here was banned for a short time due to not following the rules, I'm not sure how long it was but my guess is it was about a week.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:07 PM   #70
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Mr. Gonzalez set up a new account under the member name of "SonnyDayReptiles". Not sure about the reason why, but that misstep has been taken care of. I suppose it COULD have just been an accident on his part. Yep, I'm sure that was it.

Anyway, the rules here, sir, are one account per person, and one person per account. Everything you posted under the new account has been rolled back into your previous account of "Dragon king 24-7". If it happens again, the same thing will take place.

Just a friendly FYI....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anthony gonzalez