Bad Guy Terrell and Jackie Johnson, tjnjohnson@yahoo.com - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #51
JordanAng420
[quote=maxxx25;789262A infection is a infection Vet or not , and a real doctor would not make a statement without seeing the patient.[/QUOTE]

Okay fine. If an infection is an infection, vet or not...what kind of bacteria can you expect to find when doing a trans tracheal wash? Can you tell me that? Do you know what a TTW is??

Real doctors don't DIAGNOSE without seeing the patient first.

You don't have a degree in veterinary medicine. You have no authority to diagnose the animal. Hence, NONE of us actually know if the animal is sick without the diagnosis from a qualified veterinarian.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #52
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRY View Post
okay i really dont care what your title is dand all i was trying to do was keep maxx from making a fool of him self
Too late for that but very admirable of you.

Quote:
so going after me is just plain immature yeah i cracked a joke so what get over it
Actually it wasn't for the joke I included you. I quoted the wrong post for you. I meant to use this one:

Quote:
that dragon is no way near looking good her being soo skinny thats horrible i would freak out if any of my bearded dragons was that skinny
And the reason being your inability to make an intelligible post like the others. But hey, look on the bright side (pun intended), you're just as smart as the doctor.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #53
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnjohnson@yahoo.com View Post
I have already sent one to you asking how to edit it. Did you not get it? I would be glad to add my full name and didnt know it was mandatory, I just do not know how to edit my profile.
You actually sent the PM to me, I just noticed it. You'll need to PM Webslave to request your name be added to your profile.

To answer the question in your PM though, yes, including your name manually in the text of every post is acceptable as well, as would be self evident.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #54
capt._howdy
That dragon isnt healthy and i was stating that its way to skinny a healthy dragon would look nothing like that but since you know so much about dragons ill take it that im wrong.. also if any of my dragons did look like that i would be worried since i would know something isnt right with it.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #55
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnjohnson@yahoo.com View Post
As far as her being gravid I told you on the phone and it was listed in the ad, if you were paying attention, she is POSSIBLY gravid because she had already laid two clutches and I said I think she will be laying one more. I even told you that even if she does not lay anymore clutches that for her quality and color you are still getting a very good deal.
I'm not taking either side in this argument, but for the sake of accuracy and full disclosure I pulled up the ad in question that was deleted. Since that information isn't accessible to others but it has been referenced in the thread.

I've attached a screenshot of the original ad which said nothing about being possibly gravid, but was titled as a gravid female and mentioned that she would be dropping one more clutch.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #56
maxxx25
First I did not come on the board to fight with anyone. Just to let it be know what happen to me and my dealing.I don't like problems I try my best to stay away from them. I don't like making personal attack and sure enough not like to receive. So please a know what happen with the dragon how it looks and what he said, not gravid fine , but sick different story that was the straw that broke the camel's back. So I felt like you knew what he was doing sending me this sick animal.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #57
MikeCurtin
ENOUGH!!!!

Hey, doc, please proof-read prior to posting! Also, what would see as an acceptable solution to this fiasco?

Jackie - What would you be willing to do to settle this?

The squabbling is getting old, and it's time to work on some kind of a solution. My suggestion would be for the OP to ship the dragon back at his expense. I would normally suggest the seller cover the shipping, but proof is somewhat lacking, and the way things were done here leaves something to be desired. Upon receipt, the seller would refund the buyer in full.

We'd all be watching, so no funny business could occur.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #58
maxxx25
Refund, but I no this will not happen. I know! lazy hate to proof read and I am alway fighting with time.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #59
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxx25 View Post
Refund, but I no this will not happen. I know! lazy hate to proof read and I am alway fighting with time.
I'd hate to be one of your patients

Old 10-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #60
MikeCurtin
Well, Jackie, the ball's in your court. If Manix ships the dragon back safely, will you issue a full refund?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!