Inquiry Joe Blume - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
SERPENTS DEN
Lightbulb Joe Blume

Just curious if anyone knows of Joe Blume of St George SC? He's a new member and has posted a number of classifieds offering single animals to full clutches because his partner is being relocated by the Airforce.

Thanks

Old 04-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
Iguanachic
Was wondering the same thing myself.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
SERPENTS DEN
What caught my attention was he has 1.1.0 Caramel Ball Pythons "no pictures" for sale and misspelled Cara,el as Carmel. I then looked at his other ads I just kinda thought to myself maybe this guy is looking to scam some hard earned money from unsuspecting people.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Iguanachic
I'm going to post some beardie photos he sent me. He offered these to me for $27.50 each in a lot of 10. These are a little too nice for $27.50. I asked for some dated photos and he says he will send them tomorrow. I will copy the email he sent as well as the photos. Please if any one recognizes these from somewhere else please let me know. I hate to think badly and I hope he's a stand up guy but there's been so much scamming lately I'm a tad skeptical.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
Iguanachic
I edited out the phone number just in case.

Quote:
heres the beardiesWednesday, April 21, 2010 6:11 PMFrom: "guesswho19320@aim.com" <guesswho19320@aim.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: seanna.mccarthy@yahoo.comMessage contains attachments5 Files (322KB) | Download Allchrisredfemale2.jpgchrisredmale1.jpgchrisredmal e2.jpgChrisallenreds.jpgchrisallenreds2.jpg

I can do $27.50 ea which would be $275 which includes shipping give me a call if interested 803-576-0902

Old 04-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
Iguanachic
Photos sent by him.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #7
R. Eventide
The middle picture shows the same dragon as in the bottom picture on the left, and the top dragon is the center one in the bottom pic, so apparently, the images are indeed from the same person/breeder.

The egg-carton image reminds me of Blood Bank Dragons, as they often take pictures of baby dragons on egg cartons, but I don't think they take pics on a dark, glassy surface like the first two, so I doubt the images are from them.

This guy might be legit...though the "too good to be true" pricing would keep me from purchasing anything from him.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
sarabellum
Those look just like pictures Diamond Den posted, so either he bought those from them or is just using their pictures.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
DiamondDen
Yup all these photo's are not his they are our photos, we have not sold any of those dragons, 100% scammer.
you can see them in my adds, and individual ones are also on my site

www.diamond-denreptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!