BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:33 AM   #121
Otter_23
Charles don't kid yourself into thinking that this board is not utilized much. There are many very reputable breeders here in Minnesota as well as Wisconsin that read the boards but choose not to post and I guarantee you will chose to not do business with you. Some of us live in your back woods :scatter: and although we would prefer to deal with more local people I would go with shipping before dealing with you. Don't be niave in thinking that your actions and responses on this board won't effect you.

Old 01-03-2006, 01:34 AM   #122
Dennis Hultman
This is indeed a small community.

You stated that you could not post or contact Aaron because you were too busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
It's taken a month due to the fact that I am in the development stages of designing a very large reptiles husbandry/breeding database. So as for any side of any story there’s two side. [b]
But you had time during last month to register on several forums and post on several forums during the month of December.

You registered on Cage Crafters forums on December 5th and had time to make a couple of posts this last month.

By the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
contact info for CSreptiles is:

Charles J. Schuck III
CSReptiles
926 Aurora Ave.
St. Paul, Mn. 55104
651-644-4640 home
651-402-0321 cell
612-304-5277 work
home email: cschuck3@gmail.com
work email: charles.schuck@target.com
Add cschuck3@hotmail.com MSN Messenger too.

You had time to post last month on Bob Clarks Forum too.

I might add, you say over their that this is your collection.

3.4 Sumatran Short Tailed Black Bloods
1.1 American Alligator
9.19 Veilded Chameleons

Quote:
I was sending so many money order out I think around 22-25 at the time totaling over 10K
You didn’t get much for your money.

You have had time to go over to chameleonjournals.com
Oh, Add cschuck3@csreptiles.com as well
Quote:
Name : Charles Schuck III
Email: cschuck3@csreptiles.com
Web Page: www.csreptiles.com
Info:
Experience:
Vaild Chameleons
Hey Jim, I thought he was asking you about Chameleons because he is just now getting into them.

Anyway, it will not take long before everyone on every forum will know about this theft.

Old 01-03-2006, 01:41 AM   #123
Dennis Hultman
I
Quote:
might add, you say over their that this is your collection.
*I might add, you said over there

Old 01-03-2006, 02:17 AM   #124
reptilebreeder
The only thing that cracks me up about this, is Chuck here thinks he is original.
I got news for you, search any number of the threads from [other] known scammers, they all say the same exact things; That they are millionaires, that they went to college, that they own their own business, that they spend $1,000's or tens of thousands, on reptiles, that their reptile business is not being affected, blah, blah, blah....or yada, yada, yada, if you prefer. Do you guys all have the same scammers manual? The only difference is some of those others can actually spell, and have decent syntax, making their claims a tiny bit more believable. As to this site, you claim it is no big deal and worthless, yet at the same time "brag" (re; lie) that you got over 4,000 hits. Which is it? You can't have it both ways. If you did get that many hits, they are from people who are taking note of your site, so they make sure they never do business with you.

bottom line is; you have stolen animals. You have not paid for them. It is your responsibility to get the M.O. to him (have someone who can spell, address your envelopes in the future). Where the lost M.O. is and paying for the snakes are two seperate issues. Finding out what happened to the "lost" money order is your problem, the OP should not suffer, because of something that was not his fault.

Old 01-03-2006, 03:05 AM   #125
shrap
I think you folks are wasting your breath at this point. Shucky knows what he did, we know what he did and anyone who reads this thread will easily see what he did. It is obvious for all to see. He is just enjoying playing the game at this point. It is time to let actions determine the outcome of this. Seriously, what else can words accomplish at this point?

Old 01-03-2006, 05:18 AM   #126
Biscuit71
This guy makes absolutely NO sense at all.. I sent him a PM telling him to pay up and this is what i received from him...

"Here Biscuit71 I tell you the some additional truth... I'v already done this and it not happening again to me.. NOW there is $100 that is for sure and that missing and it will be sent in the morning... now when I say this I mean it... I or any one dealing with me is going to pay for a money order that I have sent out... It's not the money if is was for $1.00 I'd be saying the same thing... Point Blank.. NOW I informed him that I would send what in fact is oued to him as of today excluding the missing money order... I don;t think none of you are getting it... The money order can still come back evern after the cancellation is done... Point blank..."

Wow... can someone PLEASE tell me what he is saying? I mean ...Point Blank... this guy doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. First off, can't you learn how to spell? You say you went to school and you spell this badly? Hell, I can understand misspelling a word or two due to the fact that you are typing faster than your brain goes, so in that context, your brain isn't "going" anyplace now is it. You say that this forum will not effect you and your business? Well, hate to tell you this, but I have already seen your dealings here being talked about in other forums, and I know for a fact that if I see anyone talking about buying from you in any of the other forums, I will immediately send them here to read this.
It makes me sick that there are people out there in the reptile community that would make up lies and try to get out of living up to an agreement. You purchased snakes from someone, he send them out in good faith and you never paid him for them. I don't believe for a second that you sent out a money order for the snakes.. I don't believe for a second you do anything but sit on your butt in front of the computer in your parents house and read this here forum. I do believe you work at Target.... they are always hiring floor staff... I don't believe they would ever let you run a cash register, but you would do fine working the floor... cleaning the bathroom.

It kills me how badly you spell... you couldn't have graduated school... HIGH SCHOOL... no way. I don't believe it for a second. Its horrible! you said in another site you are a "Network Engineer"... you didn't even spell it RIGHT! PLEASE, Copy what i just typed and paste it into your profile... My got man... BUY A DICTIONARY! I have never seen anyone butcher the English language like you...

Grow up, be a man, Pay up your debts! is it really that hard? If the shoe was on the other foot, and you got ripped off and was expecting money for 2 snakes and you haven't received ANYTHING in over 4 months, you would be on here telling them to pay... so pay already. Not to save your company's rep because that is too far gone by now... Just do it because it is the right thing to do.. Be a man.

Sean Ford

Old 01-03-2006, 05:40 AM   #127
csreptiles
reptilebreeder your late the ownership to my company was posted a few post back which proved my ownership!! Read before posting!!

Dennis Hultman posting my information all over this board is not doing anyting!

Charles J. Schuck III
CSReptiles
926 Aurora Ave.
St. Paul, Mn. 55104
651-644-4640 home
651-402-0321 cell
612-304-5277 work
work email: charles.schuck@target.com ( email has changed )

Ok So I am done wiht the games! Dennis Hultman is anyone come to my house I am making you responcable! So take that how you make!

Old 01-03-2006, 05:45 AM   #128
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit71
It kills me how badly you spell... you couldn't have graduated school... HIGH SCHOOL... no way. I don't believe it for a second. Its horrible! you said in another site you are a "Network Engineer"... you didn't even spell it RIGHT! PLEASE, Copy what i just typed and paste it into your profile... My got man... BUY A DICTIONARY! I have never seen anyone butcher the English language like you...
Well, not to defend the guy, but just to be a devils advocate the sad state of this country makes what you said untrue. People graduate high school everyday that can't even spell as well as he does, and that's saying a lot .
Course with him it's worse than just the really bad spelling, it's the syntax, also.

Old 01-03-2006, 05:50 AM   #129
csreptiles
Biscuit71 well, yea I do type allot faster, i am working on that! Seem you can't read so what the difference. My Ownership to AIS was stated in then past post. READ, I will work on my typing you work on your reading! Did I miss spell a word this time???

reptilebreeder I don't really care about any other threads on there, I only PIAD to stickup for me and my business decision! Say what you want, I will tell you this it would never hold up in court

Old 01-03-2006, 05:53 AM   #130
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
reptilebreeder your late the ownership to my company was posted a few post back which proved my ownership!! Read before posting!!

Dennis Hultman posting my information all over this board is not doing anyting!

Charles J. Schuck III
CSReptiles
926 Aurora Ave.
St. Paul, Mn. 55104
651-644-4640 home
651-402-0321 cell
612-304-5277 work
work email: charles.schuck@target.com ( email has changed )

Ok So I am done wiht the games! Dennis Hultman is anyone come to my house I am making you responcable! So take that how you make!
Your address was posted back on the first page. At least one of can be "responcable" for something. I "make" it..I mean take it just fine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz