Ouch!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-05-2006, 05:37 PM   #1
Jeremy Letkey
Ouch!!!

Well, I was coming home from a show yesterday afternoon and stopped at a redlight. Unfortunately the driver behind me didn't stop. I am allright for the most part. Nothing broken. My back is a wreck though, tingling and numbness in my hands arms and legs. Docs think there is just some swelling and bruising around my spine. I can walk and use my limbs but they have that pins and needles feeling you get when your foot falls asleep. Here is a pic of my car.
Also a pic of my second 100% het Rw from my RRS x jungle/Stripe 100% het Rw. The next one has to be an albino. LOL

So, will either be here a lot babbling and not making much sense. (good drugs) Or I may take a break and try to rest as much as possible. I really doubt it will be the latter. I can't just lay around.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #2
WindyO
Glad to hear you OK. I hope none of your little passengers weren't harmed either.

Old 03-05-2006, 05:52 PM   #3
BalloonzForU
Gald you are ok, hope your back is back to normal soon. Poor car too.

Aww look at that little cutie. I'm sure the next one will be an albino.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #4
Xavier
Glad your ok real bummer do.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:08 PM   #5
brandy101010
Glad your ok! sorry about your car!

Old 03-05-2006, 06:10 PM   #6
Valerie
Sorry to hear about your accident Jeremy. I recently had the same issue..except I was the one smashing into the guy in front of me. I did about 3k of damage and have pain in my neck, back and shoulders that is absolutely killer. I suggest a few muscle relaxers and some sleep. I hope your pain clears up quickly.

Congrats on the little one too!

Old 03-05-2006, 06:25 PM   #7
LeosForLess
A few years ago i got into a similar crash. For the next few weeks my back killed, the worst part is waking up the next morning. Beautiful baby tho! Congrads(not on the car on the baby) Hope ya get better!

Old 03-05-2006, 08:22 PM   #8
gothra
Jeremy, so glad to hear that you're ok. Get well soon and nice hatchling!

Old 03-05-2006, 08:46 PM   #9
Golden Gate Geckos
OMG, Jeremy! I'm so glad you are OK!!! Cars can be repaired or replaced, but YOU can't. Please take it easy, geeze, you've had a painful year from injuries. Let's hope you don't get as bad as me on those pain drugs... you know, the ones that make me forget your name and fall asleep when we're talking on the phone & stuff like that.

Oh yeah, cute little hatchling!

Old 03-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #10
saltwaterreptiles
Car accidents are so unpredictable.... I rolled a Jeep some years ago on the highway, going 60 miles an hour and walked away with a bruised arm. Mom had her accident and the car really didn't look much worse than yours and she passed away.

Glad you are doing ok for the most part.... I'm sure you'll be back to normal in no time!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!