Wanted Incubator (cheap) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
Lolo76
Exclamation Incubator (cheap)

I was thinking of making my own incubator, but it's just too complicated (not to mention illegal if I have to remove freon from a mini-fridge ). So if anyone has a CHEAP incubator - I'm talking $150 or less, including shipping - for ball pythons and/or corns, please let me know! I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and could drive up to 100 miles (each way) to pick up if necessary. Looking for something cheap but reliable, like a used styrofoam cooler that's been proven to hatch eggs effectively... only planning on a few clutches this year, so nothing huge is required.

I also have some stuff available to trade, or to "sweeten the deal" - a few UTHs, hides, flexwatt strips, a 20gal glass tank, a mouse family, Sterilite tubs, etc. No snakes I'm willing to part with right now, but I could offer a future offspring as trade (pastel BPs, maybe spider or mojo BPs, and various corns expected). I'm also willing to pay somebody to make one for me, most likely only if you're local. Please email or post here if you have anything - needed asap!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
pythonjim
why dont you just go on ebay and buy a reptipro?
150 shipped.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
Lolo76
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
why dont you just go on ebay and buy a reptipro?
150 shipped.
Is that a decent incubator? The only cheap commercial one I know of is hovabator, and I hear mixed things about them... I'll go look for the reptipro!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
Lolo76
Oh, but for the record I was hoping for an offer of one much lower than $150... since that's really pushing my budget right now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #5
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo76 View Post
Oh, but for the record I was hoping for an offer of one much lower than $150... since that's really pushing my budget right now.
incubators are like tatoos. a cheap one isnt good, and a good one isnt cheap.

happy hunting! jim macdonald aka pythonjim

Old 02-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #6
krisstandfield
Idk how far you would like to travel, but I can build one for you. I'm in the
Salt Lake City area. and all I will Charge is for the parts and an extra 100 for labor. I just built a 3 shoe tote incubator for $50-$75. If you would like pictures of mine PM me and I can send you some. thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread