For Sale Available 9 different Tokay geckos morphs for sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-30-2016, 01:12 AM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
Craig, there is a very clear rule in effect whereby BOI-relevant posts (especially those with a negative "tone") are expected to be placed on the BOI and not in ad threads or in general discussion sections. I am seeing two posts where you ignored the first sentence of post number six of this thread and it had a rule-based genesis to it as well as a practical reason. We are all (all) supposed to stick to the rules involved. Please do so going forward.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:54 PM   #12
Craig Wyatt
I'm hoping I'm allowed to respond without getting more infractions. You did address me directly so this is my response. I fully understand your point believe me Harold tryed to drill it in my head.
In my eyes there is no point in making a BOI on a fake name that's connected to an African scam. He's just gonna change his name 50 more times. It would take a buyer an additional step to avoid getting ripped off. The extra step being checking the BOI before dealing with this individual. I know it should be common sense. But there isn't any thing common about common sense these days. So I decided to put all the facts directly in the ad itself to make it idiot proof.
I am well aware I've broken rules by doing so now and I've taken my punishment by you via Harold.
Let's take a vote by the fauna viewers and ask them if they minded me calling out this scammer in the fashion I did. It's done and over now. Can't undue it and I wouldn't if I had the chance too.
**again you addressed me this is my response. I followed directly behind a moderator not a member so think about before you punish me more.

Old 05-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
Craig, further discussion of this nature belongs in the feedback forum and not in an ad thread. My address was over the rule violation which occurred prior to my address.

Again, the reasoning is better discussed in the feedback forum where it belongs, as discussing it here starts to be considered disruptive.

Putting evidence or findings directly in this thread is not the way. It has been clearly expressed. Call for a vote elsewhere if you like, but not here, and know that the final call resides with the site owner.

Punishment by me via Harald? Incorrect. Any punishment I might deliver, were I delivering an infraction, would be my elective choice after seeing the verbal warning ignored. I was not asked to by Harald or anyone else, so pinning an action I might take on a person who did not ask me to take any is unfair to that person. Continuing the argument when I have already read the reasoning you have offered in this very thread, the incorrect place to offer it, is walking a fine line.

I recommend you not post in this thread again and take the rule-based discussion to the feedback forum if you want to and the evidence to the BOI if you want to.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:17 PM   #14
VegaDoberman
I'm glad he pointed out this seller as a scammer... But thats me. haha

Old 06-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
This is not a free-for-all. Expect things to not go particularly well if anyone tries to make it one.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:51 PM   #16
SandiaCresties
Good catch on this. People suck

Old 06-09-2016, 11:06 AM   #17
EA7770
Just an FYI that I know the original "Tom" and will be contacting him to to make him aware of this. As far as I know, he sold off most of his collection of tokays some time ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!