Inquiry Ben ginnard any feedback? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2018, 12:50 AM   #1
Blaze72170
Ben ginnard any feedback?

Has anyone done business with ben ginnard? Purchased any of his beautiful ackies i plan on purchasing some from him and just wanna do my due dilligence so any feedback is welcomed thanks

John peraza

Old 05-01-2018, 11:13 AM   #2
Blaze72170
Thumbs up

Ok took a chance with ben and i couldnt he happier all throughout the process ben has been very patient and helpful full of knowledge and more than willing to share said knowledge. Recieved 4 red ackies from him today all showed up alive, healthy and well packed great price and great animals over all ben is 100% above board

Old 05-01-2018, 11:23 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Thanks for sharing your experience on the BOI John.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:33 PM   #4
AppEcto
I purchased some ackies from Ben and all are perfect, healthy examples. He was professional in every way throughout the transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!