Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #321
Mjay
eating real well since day 1 and never refuses a meal, none of em. gotten much darker too.
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #322
Mjay
last pic. heres the most recent pic. all doing well and keepin em pretty much the same as jerry recommended to me. thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #323
JerryKruse
Wow! Looking good Matt. Real good. Thanks for taking the time to show 'em off. With the way you feed and care for your animals, they'll be producing for ya in no time. =) And thanks for keeping me posted every so often on their progress. Always a great time talking with you.

Jerry

Old 03-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #324
Mjay
n/p jerry. hope evrything works out here. ive got nothin but good things to say.always communicated with me and i'd def work with you again. feedin response is so good they eating me out of house and home as they say. lol. talk again soon.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #325
hhmoore
Matthew,
It sounds as if Jerry was very helpful to you, and stayed in communication after the sale...would you mind posting a couple of the emails between you. I'm curious to see if there was any hint of the mannerisms that have been described by others.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #326
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Matthew,
It sounds as if Jerry was very helpful to you, and stayed in communication after the sale...would you mind posting a couple of the emails between you. I'm curious to see if there was any hint of the mannerisms that have been described by others.
I am curious also. Very nice snakes.

Old 03-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #327
Jeff Schofield
??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I am curious also. Very nice snakes.
Ya Ya Ya Ya, this board is now addicted to this drama.....Sarcasm. Can everyone please just drop it? Nothing can be learned at this point, the only reason to continue is because people cant find anything better to do. With the exception of one from Stu about a completed transaction.

Old 03-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #328
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
drama.
Wait, we must have two Jeff Schofields here. You can't possibly be the one who brought his Kingsnake drama over here in an epic thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=schofield

Old 03-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #329
WebSlave
Quote:
Ya Ya Ya Ya, this board is now addicted to this drama.....Sarcasm. Can everyone please just drop it? Nothing can be learned at this point, the only reason to continue is because people cant find anything better to do. With the exception of one from Stu about a completed transaction.
Warning: Jeff, you are not in charge of this website, nor are you a moderator here. Please cease with your telling members what they can and cannot do on this site.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #330
WebSlave
Quote:
Oh, and Jeff, I believe more input in this thread is necessary in order to establish credibility. Any thread where there are apparently negative things being said about a person invites the opportunity for GOOD things to be said in defense of that party. ALL evidence is helpful to readers to try to determine the truth, don't you think?

So yes, I DO believe that more can be learned at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!