Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 98 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #486
JBartolett
Ok, I know this thread is old, and things have changed a few times-I really don't have time to read through 50 pages of responses.

I have signed up for my FedEx account. I have a link for the form to apply for package testing. What do I do next? Do I call FedEx and tell them I need to speak with my rep? Do I fill out the form and email it to FedEx? I want to make sure I get everything right the first time.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #487
TripleMoonsExotic
Instead of digging through this stickied thread, visit this one: Shipping: What you need to know!

I also have an article on my website: FedEx Certification

Old 01-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #488
JBartolett
Thanks, I'll give them a couple days then call to speak to my rep. Hopefully all goes smoothly...

Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #489
JessHurt
I just opened an acct but didn't set it up as a business acct, does that matter? If so, can I change it?

Old 10-17-2011, 05:27 AM   #490
pakinjak
I sent my package away for testing last week. My rep. gave me a number to call to get the acct.# so I wouldn't have to pay to ship the test package and I was then told that "that information is outdated. We now require you to pay your own shipping for the test package."

Everything else went as expected.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver