Mark Miller of LocoLizards - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #81
rockyballboa
Thanks Will & Rick.I am very glad to hear Mark is getting things fixed with you to Will.That is awesome.
I have a little something in the works and to be honest this is tens times better then the 3 boa's i originally had on hold from Mark.No offense To Mark because those 3 boa's are pretty cool but this is a boa i always dreamed about having and is one of my favorite traits in boa's.I will post more about it when i get things finalized.
Todd Peddle

Old 09-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #82
Larr
Wow this really great to hear for you Todd. Glad to know you'll get your hands on a much wanted Boa for yourself.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #83
Darist
It's now been over 4 months and I have still not received anything from Mark. The last that I heard from him was mid-November (with the promise to get my refund to me), despite my attempts to get ahold of him.

Just an update. If anyone knows of a way to get into contact with him, it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:52 AM   #84
raybueno
I am not suprised... Once a crook ALWAYS a crook.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #85
reagorfu
Mark had a booth at the Tulsa Reptile Expo on saturday. I don't know if he has setteled any of his debts other than todd, so i figured i would not spend any money at his booth. He did have some nice looking south brazilian boas and some really nice hypos, but I would just feel wrong buying anything from him. Has anyone else other than todd been repaid or gotten their boas back? just wondering. thanks.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #86
Darist
I have received no money or boas or returned phone calls from Mark Miller at this time. Next time you see him would you mind asking him to give me a call, thanks.

-Will Shopik

Old 03-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #87
reagorfu
if he has a booth at the next tulsa show i will do that for sure.i have been offline for a bit now and was not sure if he had payed everyone back or not. I can't believe that people still let him at their shows and still buy from him when he is known now for ripping people off.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #88
raybueno
He wont pay anyone back. The boas he is selling aren't even his. One of his friends keeps giving him boas to sell. He is a thief, and a coward. I dont know why show promoters continue to allow him at their shows. I think his prescence alone hurts this hobby we love, let alone allowing him to continue to stael from others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!