Bad Guy Juan Gracia: Bad Buyer and Scammer - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #51
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Well he filed a bogus report with the FBI to extort funds he was not entitled to. FACT

He held the snakes despite many demands to send them back. FACT.

I'd say this thread is most justified despite your ignorance of the facts and 2 cent opinion which sides with a criminal. All because you are warped to think you can rob someone of snakes and money does not make it right.

if what you say is true then why did you run around cryng and begging me to remove my complaint. why if you had done nothing wrong did you give me back my money and then try to bribe me with more money and free snakes? Why don't you try making some sense.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #52
Dan Scolaro
You were asked to remove your complaint as any FBI complaint, whether bogus or not suspends sellers accounts. Your complaint was determined bogus by the FBI as the tracking number was evidence that the goods were delivered and my account was reactivated.

You stole the snakes, extorted for monies you were not entitled to, and are an overall thief and liar is all.

Suck up the facts and hide your head in shame thief.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #53
JG1153
Either way Dan if as you say I was in the wrong why did you refund my money? if your version of events is correct then you would have had nothing to worry about since you would have beenin the right and things would have been cleared up in your favor. Right?

your actions speak for themselves. you were a rat caught in a trap and desperately trying to escape.

That, in fact, is the reason you refunded my money plus some in order to try to bribe me into backing off.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #54
Dan Scolaro
I refunded your money because your bogus report suspended my account and you are a bad person for filing a report of non-receipt of goods when you received the snakes months earlier and refused to send them back.

I did not send you anything to bribe. I forgot how much it was and just sent more money as I did not have time to dig into the mess and find out how much it is. I figured you saw the ad and though you were being scammed and thought we could work it out afterward but what does it matter.

It does not change the fact that you lied to your government with a report of non-receipt of goods.

You are Bad, Bad, Bad.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #55
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Yes, I sell live and properly represented animals. You should give it a try some day.
yes Dave does

Old 03-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #56
brrrman
Dan,
After reading through all of this I can see why you feel robbed. A thousand bucks for a refund should come with more proof, In my opinion Juan Garcia did not meet the burden of proof that all the snakes died. he refused to send them back when you asked. He states that they would have definitely died in shipping , but they died in his care anyway. I have not seen any pics of 4 dead snakes. if if he took them now, 3 died in his care.

But here is where you went wrong.
You should have insisted on all 4 snakes being returned to you. dead and /or alive. Then, and only then would you refund his money in full. You agreed to give him a refund and you also let him keep the snakes longer than your t.o.s. allows for a full refund. you screwed yourself Dan. You gave him proof through your E-mails that he could try to rehab the animals. Bad move, I personally would not let anyone I don't know rehab my $1000 dollars worth of animals.
So now your stuck refunding his cash for animals which may be still alive in his care. 3 of them anyways. But you put it in writing that you would.
Then after doing what you said you would do you. (After threats of your business being shut down) You come on here and rant about how you got robbed. Not only on his thread , but you even start a new thread calling him a scammer. Another bad move, childish.
Being around the hobby for many years we all know that scammers are on both sides of the fence. buyer and seller. Your terms of service is your contract with any buyer, If they do not meet your T.O.S. no refund. Period.
If they come to the B.O.I and cry that your a crook show that they did not meet your T.O.S. and are not entitled to a refund and story is over. let the dust settle and do nothing. Constantly retaliating just makes you look like your very hard to deal with and not worth the aggravation.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #57
AvandisFifth187
Let me start by saying that starting this thread was not only entirely predictable, but highly immature and pointless.

Quote:
He got away with the snakes, the refund, and additional monies and is only soar because he did not get marine file snakes.
Well... there you go... you just admitted that he did not RECEIVE THEM GOODS that he PAID YOU FOR.

Quote:
Juan, none of that side steps the fact that you received the snakes, were asked dozens of times to return them, and then filed a BOGUS report with the FBI making FALSE CHARGES that you DID NOT receive the goods, and you did receive the good.
Your report was FRAUD. Your report was for non receipt of goods and you indeed did receive the goods - the tracking number does not lie
Okay... have you even bothered to attempt to read the IC3 report? Nowhere in the ENTIRE report did it say he didn't receive any goods, he stated he did not receive the goods he paid for. Either F.B.I. up, or you're just being ignorant. Either way, you're still being ignorant by refusing to accept that that was not how the complaint was meant to be filed.

Quote:
Lie once and you are gonna lie again.
Libel.
Quote:
And I did not send them there for your experiments.
Outlandish and definately liable.

Quote:
I provided evidence you received the snakes via a FEDEX tracking number.
You provided one small piece of evidence where as Juan has provided multiple items of documentation, photos of the fungal infection, and has witnesses to the original problem.

Quote:
Overall, what is your point here?
Ummm... didn't you start this thread?....

Quote:
Sure he did. He received 4 snakes and refused to send them back and received a full refund plus monies for his trouble.
Ok.. he recieved four snakes, but two of them weren't what he paid for.... Lets say you ordered a large box of male condoms, but instead I sent you a large box of female condoms. Yes, you received a large box of condoms, but not the kind of condoms you ordered and paid for.

Quote:
Since you have 5000 posts here, where do you find time to care for your animals if you are always here spewing dirty words at people?
See, I would understand what you're saying if he had just joined last year.... but he's been on this forum since 2003. That means he's had a little over 5 years to amass those posts. I'm sure he has plenty of time to take care of the critters. Hell, I've seen his animals, and they are beautiful and healthy!

Quote:
I mean if you cannot control yourself on this lovely format to hold your bad language and temper, who's to second guess that you don't loose your temper at home and slap your reptiles around?
Have you read your own posts yet? You have been greatly out of control for some time now.... and who's to say you're not gonna lose your temper and dress your reptiles up in a red dress and handcuff them to a lightpole? It's just as ridiculous.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #58
Dan Scolaro
Cody:

I am in great control and happy as ever.

The evidence proved he pried to seek a snake after my ad was pulled and I was out of stock. He kept the snakes and refused to return them, he filed a bogus report to the FBI and the evidence of the FEDEX tracking number sinks him.

So unless you have a motive to get me either the snakes or money back, then why do you harass?

I find your posts useless as you disregard the facts, and your defense of a criminal is worse.

And don't be unhappy as I have some goods news to share when I just opened a crate and to my wonderment, another z arrived.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #59
WebSlave
Dan, please DON'T use the BOI to advertise your animals. You have been made aware that this is not allowed in the past, so your continued use of this forum in that manner is going to cause some issues with your continued presence here.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #60
Dan Scolaro
Philip:

I did insist he return the snakes. I sent his roommate a dozen emails and a dozen phone calls begging him to return the snakes.

I am not sure what is missing here but I will add a bit more flavor to this.

The snakes are a rare locale from a reef and this was the first time they ever came into the united states.

Of course I tried my best to have him return such rare snakes.

Mr. Liar Garcia does not include those attempts in his explanation because he is a LIAR and MISLEADER.

He frauded his government with a bogus report of non-deliver and he frauded the readers by not including all of the details and facts of the transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!