Giving birth after 6 years from a male... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #41
GHC Exotics
Well heres hoping that these little guys will take their first meal tonight. This is the 2nd attempt at getting them to feed. Though, I am starting to really worry about Baby #2 that "wobbles" at first it wasnt to bad, almost like its head was just a little heavy for it, but now it does severe wobbling, almost like star gazing. I hope that it will get over this.
If they do not eat their meals soon, it may require some assist feeding, Im just fearing having to stress these fragile little girls to much. So heres hoping for some improvement, I really am hoping we dont lose these little ones!

Old 09-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #42
SamanthaJane13
Sending good juju and prayers for them to EAT!!

Come on, sweeties!!! Eat those nommy little squeakers!!

Old 09-18-2011, 08:38 PM   #43
GHC Exotics
Here is a part 1 of a quick update video we did on the babies. The guy talking on the video is a very good friend of ours, that helps around the shop, and also.... has an iphone 4 LOL.. so we got him to help with the video, hope you enjoy them, and like checking out these little ones a little more.

http://youtu.be/VvaoVLajWug

Old 09-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #44
JordanAng420
This is an incredible story! Please keep us updated, as I have several people at the hospital I work at very interested in this...

Good luck with these kids...and here's hoping for new beginnings!

Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #45
GHC Exotics
I will def. keep everyone in the loop as to whats happening with these guys. They are beautiful creatures, and we want them to do well so they can continue being part of the GHC family. Hope you guys enjoy watching the update videos!

Old 10-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #46
GHC Exotics
They still have not taken their first meals yet, and assist feeding is seeming to be the next step. Though as of late, the "wobble" has seemed to lessen greatly. Again, heres hoping to some feeding success to come!

Old 10-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #47
radera5
Right at about a month and a half. I bet if you get them just a taste they will TAKE-OFF from there ! Good luck I hope the little guys do great!

Old 10-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #48
GHC Exotics
Thats what Im hoping for. I will attempt it within the coming week, updates as soon as something happens

Old 10-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #49
GHC Exotics
New update....
Yesterday I placed a fuzzy in each of these little girls cages and I turn around and BAM! The one with the wobble strikes the fuzzy and in a few seconds, it dies of course. She looks around for it, but when she would get close to it, it seemed like she would get to excited and that "tick" that shes got going on in her head would make her flip out and act up. So I left them overnight again, and come in and nothing, nada at all happened. So today was the day I decided to go ahead and go for the assist feeding, We tubed them up, and took some frozen/thawed pinks and worked them down to them, and they both struggled a little bit, but the one with the wobble ate 2 f/t pinks with general ease.. and the girl with the eye issue fought and fought against the whole idea, but we did get her to take one pink. So heres hoping that this will help kick start these little ones into overdrive!

Old 10-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #50
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHC Exotics View Post
New update....
Yesterday I placed a fuzzy in each of these little girls cages and I turn around and BAM! The one with the wobble strikes the fuzzy and in a few seconds, it dies of course. She looks around for it, but when she would get close to it, it seemed like she would get to excited and that "tick" that shes got going on in her head would make her flip out and act up. So I left them overnight again, and come in and nothing, nada at all happened. So today was the day I decided to go ahead and go for the assist feeding, We tubed them up, and took some frozen/thawed pinks and worked them down to them, and they both struggled a little bit, but the one with the wobble ate 2 f/t pinks with general ease.. and the girl with the eye issue fought and fought against the whole idea, but we did get her to take one pink. So heres hoping that this will help kick start these little ones into overdrive!
I feel like I want to hug you!
Congrats, and GREAT job!! Can't wait for more pictures eventually
I also love these updates, keep up the good work!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!