Ryan Trude aka Pitbullophis: Bad Guy! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2004, 02:40 AM   #61
SnakeIntheGrass
Why fuel the fire?

I just read through this whole thread and the most apparent part was not how stupid the guy was but how much he enjoyed being the center of someone, anyones focus. I believe he was more than happy to trash his reputation and make himself look like an ass just because someone was actually emailing him. Even if the emails were automatically generated by a computer. It's the old any attention, even negative attention, is better than no attention. Obviously the guy does not have the character to build a decent reputation, he could not even fake it. He simply resorted to childishness and ate up everything you gave him. It was truly sad to read his replys and see such a pathetic individual. You should have refused to play his games because it only took one post from him to see he had no intention of making right his wrongs. The individual was worthless the female hogg island boa has far fewer neurological problems than PITBULLOPHIS. I like to see the BOI work but I hate to see respectable members dragged into a third grade argument. I think it would be far more damaging to him to just ignore him as it seems everyone else has for the rest of his life. When he said that his reptiles were only a hobby and not a job I knew he had no business keeping or selling any animals. True enthusiast know that reptiles are not just a hobby. The "hobby" of reptile keeping deals with living animals that rely on you for every aspect of their care. Reptiles become part of your life they are not just a hobby you put away in the garage when you are not actively participating. I hate when people like him make the rest of us look like a bunch of weird internet cons. It's because of people like him that everyone else has to be so careful and why the consumers fear they will be burned when they buy online reptiles.

Thomas Grass
Snake In the Grass Herpetoculture

"The reptile industry is too small to do bad business"

Old 03-02-2004, 01:24 PM   #62
sputnik
Thomas I agree with what you said, but the point of responding to him over and over was that it brought out the real person that Ryan was and it is there for all to see.

It was a good thing, because it exposed him to a lot of people now that will NOT sell, trade or buy from him.

I agree totally with what you said about him wanting the attention, but it got a lot of other people's attention as well. People that may of considered trading or buying from him.

Sometimes a thread has to drag on and on like that to get the end result, which was him being kicked off and a lot of people seeing what a liar he is.

He thought he was playing a mind game, (Sadly, he also thought he was winning) so we all played along and the end result was a silenced Ryan.

Quote:
It's because of people like him that everyone else has to be so careful and why the consumers fear they will be burned when they buy online reptiles
Correct, and that is exactly what this thread achieved... there are a lot more people that will NOT get burned by Ryan.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:54 PM   #63
TonyMontana
Nice try Ryan.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:59 PM   #64
HerpVenue
Wow, what a great thread.
I spent my entire break reading this thread.

What I learned reading this thread.

In Ryan's Trude's world......if an animal gets sick and does not get worse......it is 100% healthy.

I wonder what he would call it if it actually got better? 200% healthy?

Adopt an animal. 2 weeks later decide you have work and too much school so go ahead and sell it. Yeah I was born yesterday. I never heard that routine before.

thanks for the entertainment ryan.

Old 03-02-2004, 04:40 PM   #65
John Albrecht
I'm a bit surprised

I guess I have not been keeping up on the evolution of this site lately as I didn't realize that fauna was now going to ban exceptionally stupid people.

I was very happy with the old status quo which allowed your average idiot all the rope to hang him/her self that they wanted. I always thought that free speach was enough of a resource to guarantee self-destruction without having to resort to any kind of censorship.

Additionally, there are very few people out there that are so completely mentally handicapped to be as funny as Ryan. I want to laugh some more. Can't we p-l-e-e-e-e-a-s-e let him back?

Old 03-02-2004, 04:42 PM   #66
John Albrecht
i got an idea....

If I send in the $10 will you let him back in?

Old 03-02-2004, 04:49 PM   #67
Vince
he should have to pay his own fines. why would you want to support someone who scames people? he adopted snakes then tryd to make a profit on them. and you want to support him. puts you in the same boat as him.

Old 03-02-2004, 06:24 PM   #68
sputnik
RULES

He should not be allowed back untill HE pays the fine. This thread was for exposing a liar, scammer and that was done... this is not just so you can get a laugh out of it.

Old 03-02-2004, 06:41 PM   #69
John Albrecht
You guys need to lighten up

Can't you tell I'm just kidding?

Old 03-02-2004, 06:42 PM   #70
Vince
no, its typed , you cant read sarcasim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!