Info Scam - Tortoise Center .com - www.tortoisecenter.com - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:59 PM   #51
pagankoala
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
You may find more info on being a contributing member here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php
Thank you for this I'll send u guys at least 100$ by next week thanks again but that's about all my girl will let me do for a year lol but I'll see if I can sneak more

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 02-13-2017, 10:12 PM   #52
pagankoala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Yeah there was quite a bit of profanity. I figured the only thing I could was not to add to it. Normally I do with these types of people but I did solely for the purpose of setting him up to post it here.
My favorite part was he wanted the money wired to him on a face to face transaction. As far as these types of people go my best friend lives in every single city in every single state.
One thing you guys can't see is the actual time line. There was huge pauses between certain texts I sent him. But if it was an easy question like how much for the pair or how do I pay he responded instantly.
Ur the man bro that's a pro baiting job! These scum bag Nigerians scam my friends mother by saying he was a UN soldier and got on a dating site with pics and all and had her send soo much money over years of her life..... Seriously they are just scared that Trump with just look at Nigeria like a business and realize it's worthless and nuke there fake asses. That hole country is a craphole with most of its income from scams.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #53
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagankoala View Post
Thank you for this I'll send u guys at least 100$ by next week thanks again but that's about all my girl will let me do for a year lol but I'll see if I can sneak more

The first level of membership is only $25... (contributor level for a year)

Old 02-13-2017, 10:22 PM   #54
pagankoala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
The first level of membership is only $25... (contributor level for a year)
Oh lol the first one I clicked on was a million dollars in think lol and the second was 100$ so I was like that's more reasonable

Old 02-13-2017, 10:28 PM   #55
kingpinreptiles
How come nobody brought up the fact this clown said he just sold a Panda?

Old 02-13-2017, 10:32 PM   #56
pagankoala
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinreptiles View Post
How come nobody brought up the fact this clown said he just sold a Panda?
That was probably the only true thing he said in all that it's a shame but one day that asshat will answer to a higher power

Old 02-13-2017, 11:50 PM   #57
tlmoon
Hah that was epic Craig! I love how he couldn't take cash and needed a walmart money order even though your "friend" was driving over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!