Info Chris Davis - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2019, 09:02 PM   #91
Lucille
Jason he has just strung you along again. He keeps on making agreements and breaking them. You know perfectly well he is not going to honor this agreement.

Old 01-22-2019, 12:04 AM   #92
LauraB
Jason, get that contract in writing. Dated and signed by Chris.

Old 01-22-2019, 12:34 AM   #93
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Update: Chris and I have agreed to the following:

Chris wrote. "With that said, I’m willing to make you another offer, of four perfect visual caramel het for snows (pick yourself four out of a group of 8-10) shipped to you this year, If I fail to deliver these by November 30, 2019 - then I shall pay you $3,500.00 cash - without delay. What’s more, is that I will be responsible for all shipping and insurance, may it be turtles or cash."

He and I have agreed to this recent deal and I'm hopeful that all will go well.
"This year", LOL! That gives him 11 months to find a new excuse to screw you over!

Old 01-22-2019, 09:01 AM   #94
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Jason, get that contract in writing. Dated and signed by Chris.
This. While I tend to agree with Lucille, and Chris, that this is another stall tactic at least in writing you will have a much easier case if you decide to pursue this matter in the courts.

Old 01-22-2019, 09:16 AM   #95
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post
This. While I tend to agree with Lucille, and Chris, that this is another stall tactic at least in writing you will have a much easier case if you decide to pursue this matter in the courts.
The original agreement appears to have been in writing. It could have been pursued in the courts.

Old 01-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #96
Turtle 77541
Looking at the big picture, Chris has more to lose than I do if he doesn’t follow through. This is a chance to for him to follow through on his commitment and hopefully rebuild some trust and reputation amongst everyone. I’d be happy to report back here at a later date that he has followed through on the deal and all is well. It’s in his hands now. Hopefully things get better as time goes on.

Old 01-22-2019, 10:14 AM   #97
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Looking at the big picture, Chris has more to lose than I do if he doesn’t follow through. This is a chance to for him to follow through on his commitment and hopefully rebuild some trust and reputation amongst everyone. I’d be happy to report back here at a later date that he has followed through on the deal and all is well. It’s in his hands now. Hopefully things get better as time goes on.
That is not true. Chris has repeatedly not followed through with you and with others. He could have paid you for the value of the turtles now as per your agreements, instead he is stringing you along and you like a very foolish little fishy are swallowing his bait.

Chris is very good at scamming/threatening double talk, so anyone reading this thread, when he proposes a deal where lots of time elapses before he has to do anything, you've been had.

Old 01-22-2019, 11:04 AM   #98
Akiranar
Chris is already trying to make himself look good in part of the community by going after that Levenrock guy. I don't trust him at all.

Old 01-22-2019, 11:54 AM   #99
Lucille
Another thought for prospective buyers. You know how we always tell you not to pay Friends and Family when using PayPal because you are giving up your protection? Along those lines, NEVER sign a non disclosure clause in a reptile contract, because that means you can't really talk about the details here if things go wrong and get specific advice and people like Chris can privately, verbally torture you until you are worn out and will agree to anything.

Old 01-22-2019, 04:07 PM   #100
charleshanklin
This thread has been a great informational thread. I’ve just finished with my outside ponds and they’re reasy to be put to use. I know who I will not be spending money with to fill them up. Chris seems like a nightmare to deal with

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis