Bad Guy Incompetent bad guy Jamiean Ruffin - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2019, 02:39 PM   #121
belleghem
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yes, and he needs to fix it in his account here, otherwise his account will be blocked VERY shortly. He has received the private message I sent him notifying him of the email problem.

Can we not Ban this guy already i don't think he should be permitted to use the website that you have here to possibly scam more people.: (

Old 02-05-2019, 05:46 PM   #122
WebSlave
Sorry, but we really only take official actions in relation to the rules for the site. We cannot make any determinations of someone being a scammer, or whatever, based on third party information being provided by someone who is basically completely unknown to us personally and professionally. I could maybe count on one hand the number of registered members on this site I have actually personally met. All the rest are really just names and a rough informal profile I have made up in my mind based on their postings.

Now if someone directly scams one of the staff here, that is a different kettle of fish. But we cannot take as gospel something someone merely posts saying it is the truth, and then impose sanctions on someone because of it. Quite honestly, we are not human lie detectors. And it has been proven time and time again, that more than one person can simply be wrong about their interpretations and opinions. So it doesn't matter how many people claim that someone is allegedly a scammer. That is not PROOF. For us to therefore ban someone based on that sort of information that could wind up being proven wrong at a later date, could then put US on the wrong end of a lawsuit.

Thanks, but no thanks.

That being said, I need to check on that email thing. I CAN enforce that here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!