Mike Russo-excellent! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
ChaosCat
Mike Russo-excellent!

I just received my 8 lot of out-of-the-egg pyromelana from him and couldn't be happier. He was very easy to deal with and even though we had a snapfu with a shipping company he continued to work with me throughout the whole process and got them here safely. The pyros are healthy, look great, mite free and doing well! I'll definitely be doing business with him again.

Clara Turnbull-Murphy
Lower Ground Reptiles
http://www.lowergroundreptiles.net

Old 08-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #2
MikeRusso
Thank you very much for the kind words Clara!

It's good to hear that you are happy with the animals and it was a pleasure meeting & doing business with you as well.

~ Mike Russo

Old 08-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #3
derek dehaas
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCat
I just received my 8 lot of out-of-the-egg pyromelana from him and couldn't be happier. He was very easy to deal with and even though we had a snapfu with a shipping company he continued to work with me throughout the whole process and got them here safely. The pyros are healthy, look great, mite free and doing well! I'll definitely be doing business with him again.

Clara Turnbull-Murphy
Lower Ground Reptiles
http://www.lowergroundreptiles.net
you got that right! i got a pair of MBK from him a while ago and got to meet him at the ny show.....he's a good person. i seen some of his snakes at the show and they are so nice. by the way mike, the kings are doing great!

Old 08-03-2007, 09:46 PM   #4
Russ Bates
Mike Russo

Yeah I've go to say Mike is a good guy. I was on the selling end of our deal but just talking with him on the phone prior to the sale I had a good vibe about him. He's got some nice snakes and if your into alterna he's got quite the collection.

Russ Bates

Old 08-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
tsthompson
Thumbs up Class act

Mike is a very good guy! I recently purchased an adult female Ultra Amber from him and couldn't be happier! The entire transaction was 1st class all the way!
Tom Thompson

Old 08-10-2007, 08:05 AM   #6
MikeRusso
Thank you!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Tom Thomson and Derek DeHaas for leaving positive feedback for me. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you guys and I am very glad to hear that you are both happy with your new animals.

Anyone that sells reptiles on the internet and tries to do the right thing as a seller knows and greatly appreciates the importance of a good buyer.

I would give both Tom and Derek a high recommendation and I hope to do business with each of you in the future.

~ Mike Russo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!