Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:58 PM   #41
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #42
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:01 PM   #43
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:03 PM   #44
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:03 PM   #45
xGx3x
I was the other winner of this raffle. While I do not wish to get overly involved in this, I had absolutely no issue. I received a perfectly healthy albino blue tegu and she's been growing like a weed. I never asked any questions or raised any concerns to Ty, I just waited until Ty contacted me and when he did the tegu was promptly shipped out. This is a recent picture:

Old 12-22-2016, 05:14 PM   #46
Sugarhedgie
''''''
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:15 PM   #47
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:17 PM   #48
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:24 PM   #49
Sugarhedgie

I tried my best to ss all. But above I copies the whole conversation as well

The last ss is one just showing that he was rude stating "if I told him I needed the money he would have considered it ".
This is and was never about me "NEEDINGThe money"
It has always been about me rightfully collecting my prize that was stated in the raffle post. Which only stated it was for an albino tegu, that he produced and to be delivered in July 2016.
In his court filings he now states that he has until the end of the callendar year.
We all know that that is just a diversion
Uhhgggg
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 05:25 PM   #50
Fangthane
The terms were pretty clear, and I think the OP is completely in the right here. While some may have been happy to receive just any old albino blue tegu, i can't fault the OP for expecting exactly what she was supposed to get - either an albino blue produced by Ty, or $3000. Genetics matter to many people. Given the inconsistencies in Ty's statements about whether or not he produced any albino blues, I can understand the OP's reticence to just take his word that she'd finally get just what was promised - an animal from his stock.

I've never dealt with Ty, but what's shown here seems a far cry from the Ty I've seen posting here in various situations. As mentioned, I don't really see any problems with how the OP has handled this situation; but even if the case could be made that she's been difficult, that doesn't justify what he's trying to do. If one's word really means anything at all, it needs to stand just as firmly when all's going well as it does when dealing with someone who may be a problem.

Seems like the Varnyard effect may be kicking in here a bit, but no matter how much of a Good Guy he may have previously been perceived to be, it doesn't change the fact that he's not living up to the terms that he dictated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu