Inquiry "alternaking". Tony Covell - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2018, 06:38 PM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
Rodney, are you sure he still has the animal you paid for? The gaps in communication seem strange. PMs and emails can be used if texts and calls are out of order for a bit. He was logged in early today, for example. If he wanted to keep in touch, it is looking like that could have been achieved.

It has been the laying season, yes? The timing could be interesting. Overlap and all.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:04 PM   #12
rodneyj
Thanks- I am at a total loss as to what is going on. Perhaps I should have been more aggressive looking for a shipping window however, he was adamant about not shipping in that season so I just sent occasional texts (mostly Alterna related as I used to breed Langtry and Hwy 277) to stay on his radar screen.
I am not pushy and waited for him to say it was a go when he was comfortable. It was hot here in Alabama -late in the summer we were still hitting 90's so caution is always my approach to shipping.
Hopefully he will come through.

Old 11-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #13
rodneyj
I have sent a text on both Tony's cell number and his wife's( number supplied by Keith A) asking for confirmation for shipping her out on Monday. Keith is supposed to receive his Alterna pair early this wk so should be no problem to send my snake also??
Waiting for a response-

Old 11-11-2018, 11:16 PM   #14
rodneyj
His offer to ship in September to which I agreed-
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2018, 09:26 AM   #15
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
He was logged in early today, for example. If he wanted to keep in touch, it is looking like that could have been achieved.
^ This
"If" he wanted to, he could keep in touch. He logs in here everyday, yet remains silent rather than simply respond.
alternaking

Old 11-12-2018, 10:45 AM   #16
rodneyj
Finally received a response yesterday-
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2018, 11:02 AM   #17
rodneyj
Waiting for the refund-
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2018, 11:13 AM   #18
Will0W783
Wow....he lets it go months without shipping or communicating with you, then gets mad when you report him to Paypal? Alternaking has earned himself a spot on my definitely do not buy from list.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
It took being reported/whatever to get him to finally respond to his customer. Noteworthy.

Old 11-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #20
Ed Clark
"alternaking". Tony Covell
This is a person to stay far away from,after reading this thread he seems to have little regard to his customers time and money and cares little about keeping his customers posted as to the important things that make up a good seller.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!