Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #31
NKhan
Oh yeah you even went so far as to accuse me of being Jeff!

Old 12-07-2018, 02:02 PM   #32
NKhan
And one last thing. I told you what I did for a living and that text on my personal phone in the middle of the night really scared my family so thanks for that to.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #33
MissFirefly
Final screenshots.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2018, 02:04 PM   #34
dogshead3
While you’re at it ask Naim why he sent me non stop phone messages, mostly with no message in it until I changed my phone number. Just to keep my pnone tied up.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:08 PM   #35
NKhan
I left youb2 messages I think. I tried calling you other Rhône but it went to voice mail. No point in leaving more. Again guy you have the wrong guy. I just wanted to buy your snake

Old 12-07-2018, 02:20 PM   #36
dogshead3
Just curious Allison. Why havent you asked me for emails? Why arent you asking them what their complaint is? Why dont you ask them why isnt it fraudulent behavior to complain on fauna boi about someone that they contacted about buying a snake from by way of a kinsnake ad? Again, just curious

Old 12-07-2018, 02:23 PM   #37
AllisonLeigh
From the sounds of it, his story regarding the origin of the boa didn't change, but maybe I misinterpreted it... It sounds like he got it from a woman, who got it from a local breeder who sells at a local expo, but the breeder died since the woman obtained the boa so they didn't have a way to confirm the genetics.

This could be a simple misunderstanding, or maybe your totally right and Naim is just a smooth talker... So far though, from the info provided thus far in the thread, it more sounds like you over reacted and mistakenly associated Naim with someone who was actually trying to mess with you. Your responses are valuable to anyone considering doing business with you in the future, keep that in mind. I understand being frustrated if you're being harassed, but so far nothing posted suggests Naim is one of the individuals harassing you. A little benefit of the doubt could go a long way, whether or not you want to proceed with a sale being your own decision of course. To be honest, at this point in the deal I wouldn't want to proceed if I were in Naim's shoes, even if you did agree to sell her to me. I guess Naim's willingness to still buy the snake is the only thing that I find suspicious, haha.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #38
NKhan
I sent every piece of written communication.between you and I. I have no interest in Jeff, Matt, or who ever else. My issue is the way you treated and bullied me when all I was doing was trying to buy a snake from you. And yes sir you are a bully and before you go running you mouth I am a US Marine Corp Veteran.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:27 PM   #39
AllisonLeigh
In response to your questions John, it seems pretty obvious to me why he would share this on the BOI, as future buyers should be aware of the way you're willing to treat prospective customers based on paranoid assumptions. Lots of posts happen on BOI related to sales that happen outside of Fauna, that is not unusual at all. I didn't ask for your emails as I don't really care to see them, your responses on this thread were enough for me to come to my conclusion, since I don't have a horse in the race so don't really care enough to request follow up info. You're welcome to share them though, if you were waiting for me to ask for them for some reason.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:33 PM   #40
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
From the sounds of it, his story regarding the origin of the boa didn't change, but maybe I misinterpreted it... It sounds like he got it from a woman, who got it from a local breeder who sells at a local expo, but the breeder died since the woman obtained the boa so they didn't have a way to confirm the genetics.

This could be a simple misunderstanding, or maybe your totally right and Naim is just a smooth talker... So far though, from the info provided thus far in the thread, it more sounds like you over reacted and mistakenly associated Naim with someone who was actually trying to mess with you. Your responses are valuable to anyone considering doing business with you in the future, keep that in mind. I understand being frustrated if you're being harassed, but so far nothing posted suggests Naim is one of the individuals harassing you. A little benefit of the doubt could go a long way, whether or not you want to proceed with a sale being your own decision of course. To be honest, at this point in the deal I wouldn't want to proceed if I were in Naim's shoes, even if you did agree to sell her to me. I guess Naim's willingness to still buy the snake is the only thing that I find suspicious, haha.
I find the snake to be a perfect match for my girl I know she is futo lines but John mentioned Flrt line so I asked for any info he had. But I could trust John.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!