Bad Guy Gregg Madden and Joe Schmidt - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Justin Mitcham
Gregg Madden and Joe Schmidt

Gregg Madden keeps trying to intimidate and bully me into not starting a BOI thread about what happened. So lets get this out in the open. Some time ago I sent several animals to Joe Schmidt on breeder loan, they were going for 1500-2k each at the time a total of 7 with one being an adult. He then sold the animals to Gregg Madden who knew they belong to me(except for adult female he said he lost at a hotel). Gregg then went online afterwards stating how pissed off I would be etc when I find out!!
The story is never the same from either one. The animals were shipped pretty much right away to Gregg, and I am sure he was told not to say anything.. then all of sudden he's online saying they are his now blah blah blah something about me suing him etc.. you can read it for yourself.

As you can see from the conversations below what they have been telling people is is a complete lie..
Chad Fuchs burned me.. then again and then was used to justify burning me again. Today he's on FB defending Joe telling people the same old crap.. well lets put the emails out there of what really happened. For a few years they spread this lie around and used it to slander me online here and there. Joe cannot back up anything he states.. and as you can see from another thread on him he likes to go around pretending to be this and that to get his way.. who on earth would make up that they are married, a biology teacher with a kid and a petstore just to complain about delayed shipping.. that is delusional and manipulative in my view. It is someone who will say and do anything to get what they want just like his friends.Gregg likes to complain and start threads on people he doesn't agree with.. in reality he is just projecting his own pathetic behavior onto others. There is no way he joe or chad can justify what they did here, and now they are spreading crypto. And to all those that believed that crap they said.. how do you feel now with your collection and your friends collections dying of crypto?? How about the uncertainty you feel towards your animals. Crypto can go undetected for years...Was it worth it in the end?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=292765

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...ose-stuff.html
-----Original Message-----
To: Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 19, 2012 9:23 am
Subject: Re: settle up

Sorry for not having a chance to call yet. Work has been pretty hectic the past
nine weeks and required some long days. If I don't get home at a decent time
tonight or tomorrow, I will call Saturday for sure.

Thanks,
Chad

---- Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com> wrote:
> call anytime, if I'm up I'll get it if not the phone will be on my desk and It
wont bother us if were asleep
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cfuchs1 <cfuchs1@wi.rr.com>
> To: Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com>
> Sent: Tue, Jan 17, 2012 9:05 am
> Subject: Re: settle up
>
>
> Sorry I didn't call last night, go stuck at the office. How late can I call
you?
> Thanks,
> had
> ---- Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com> wrote:
> 817.305.3609
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cfuchs1 <cfuchs1@wi.rr.com>
> To: Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com>
> Sent: Mon, Jan 16, 2012 9:35 am
> Subject: Re: settle up
>
>
> Good Morning,
> Thank you for the email. Shoot me your # and I will call tonight or tomorrow
> ight and get things figured out.
> Thanks,
> had
> ---- Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com> wrote:
>
>
> I emailed Joe a couple months ago to have you contact me directly about the
> nake issue. Did you get the message?
>
> I'm willing to work something out with you but I want to explain my position

> st. I wholsaled as is, as a favor 4 outstanding red n purple conda's poss
het
> > lbino for 1/2-1/3 there going rate, they were only a few weeks old weighed
> aybe 5-10g each if that, Were they shipped from 1. me to u , 2 then to your
> roker, 3then exported 4 deliverd to your customer all without being fed 1st?
> s
> his true? That's a pretty rough trip especially the exporting part. They had
> nly a few meals before I shipped that's all! The series of trips and time
> pent, is enough to stress them to the point of not feeding etc.. Unless I am

> issing something I am at a loss to why you are holding me responsible when
the
> > nakes have been through so many hands,places and even resold etc? I was not
> old what these animals would be subjected too and I am not surprised a bit
you
> > ad problem with them if this is actually what took place. They should of
been
> eld till fed and if that wasnt possible returned to me for a swap or refund.
> ut then again we havnt spoken directly either so I dont know what guarentees
> ou were given. I certainly dont offer guarantees other then live arrival and
> ed 3x when it comes to wholesale , I dont ship animals that havnt fed period.

>
> ent very nice animals to impress certainly didnt expect this.
>
> Another thing that continues to bother me...
> last year I bought 1.3 aneries supposedly from you , I recieved the
opposite
> > .1 with a deformed male. I was made to pay a premium for the female head
> ount,
> ithin minutes of recieving the animals I sent pics and notice that I would be

> hipping them back immediatly and needed a refund(I did return one to Joe
> irectly). Was basically told to keep them, that it would be made right.. I
had
> > o wait a year, take a "settlement" buy some hypos then return one and then
> oose the replacement, dissapoint my own customers for a second time etc..
> Why was I stiffed on shipping , in regards to the hypo sexing mistake..it's
> ot much but I dont think I should pay for your sexing mistake, I was told
that
> > would get a payment that never came and I mentioned it agian and no
payment,
> t's just a small amount but combined with whats going on it just makes things

> ore awkward. I lost the hypo you sent in the trade out, when I complained
that
> > oth werent feeding to Joe I was told that it had no guarantees and was
> traight
> ut of the egg..same hypo's I had to pay for to get back part of my anery
> redit? Then weeks later I am told I owe you money for animals not feeding??
> his double standard sucks man and is a hard thing for me to get past here.
> So if you'd like to work on this great, I'll send you two conda's this
> eason
> nd will expect a hypo in return. But I am unable to do anything if there's no

> ay for us to communicate.
>
>
> Also convey the below to Joe , I dont think it is possible to talk with him
> ithout fighting. And doing business with him just gets me into trouble with
> eople due to the "middleman " aspect , so to avoid this in the future I would

> ike him to send back my animals that are on loan. After the 10k in free
> nimals
> gave him last season and all I done for him in the past he shouldn't have a
> roblem returning my property in a civil manner with no arguing or insults.
>
> 0.1 red het hypo I sent on breeding loan that didnt produce last year, deal
> as for one year to his red hypo male he has no right to "demand to keep it
for
> > second year just because it slugged his 1st try"
>
> 1.1 tricolors I sent on loan + my part of any babies that were hatched out
>
> 1.0 mexican hog on loan I caught
>
> mine and my wife CD's we left at his house, would be nice if he would mail
> hem
>
> He knows the address will paypal shipping when I get a notice that there
> eing
> hipped.
>
>
> All the Best,
> Justin
>
Chad never calls or writes back..then short time letter I get this email from Joe
telling me he sold the Jag project I sent to him ON BREEDER LOAN to Gregg Madden and he basically kept all my snakes I sent him on loan or sold them over 10k

Date: January 31, 2012 4:37:28 AM PST
To: Asnakemann <asnakemann@aol.com>
Subject: Re:

I sold half of the jag project to greg because I am trying to consolidate my projects. ( I just have so damn many)

He is fully aware that the arrangement with us and those animals is that you get half of the first clutch from each female as well as if he outcrosses the males. Even down to the point of you getting first picks on the baby's.

And you know that I lost that female don't be rediculace and start pulling shit like that because we are cighting what are you freaking 7??

The reason I didn't want to go look for her is because I had no idea where she was.

I drove from Reno till I was beat ass tired pulled over and got a hotel room cashin the middle of the night(just like we did a few times) about 11/2 away from the show.there is no way in hell I could have navigated back to where I was or lost her. I have explained this to you multiple times.

-----Original Message-----
To: Justin extreme hogs <asnakemann@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, May 30, 2013 1:03 am
Subject: Jag project.

Firstly, they were not bred last season. Secondly, you will not be getting anything from Joe or myself. I asked Joe about this email you sent. He said there was a deal prior to you ripping him and Chad Fuchs off for some condas. So, being that you never made good on your end of that deal, I gather you and Joe are squared up. You get to keep the condas you never made good on and Joe and myself will keep our Jags. Whatever deal you and Joe had, has nothing at all to do with me. And why you would think you would have first pick on animals that I raised up and that I worked to breed is beyond me. Do not contact me again unless you are looking to buy some Jags.

Have a good one...

Gregg

via Facebook from Alicia Maria Ogram Quoting Gregg..this is the source of Greggs quotes..

"See, now that is where the BS starts. The Jags were given to Joe for some condas. It was a breeding loan trade off. Justin sold the condas out from under Joe so Joe kept the Jags as payment. Then Joe sold me half of the Jag project and I eventually bought the rest out."

"-----Original Message-----
To: Justin extreme hogs <asnakemann@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, May 30, 2013 1:03 am
Subject: Jag project.

Firstly, they were not bred last season. Secondly, you will not be getting anything from Joe or myself. I asked Joe about this email you sent. He said there was a deal prior to you ripping him and Chad Fuchs off for some condas. So, being that you never made good on your end of that deal, I gather you and Joe are squared up. You get to keep the condas you never made good on and Joe and myself will keep our Jags. Whatever deal you and Joe had, has nothing at all to do with me. And why you would think you would have first pick on animals that I raised up and that I worked to breed is beyond me. Do not contact me again unless you are looking to buy some Jags.

Have a good one...

Gregg"

"From: greggmmadden@hotmail.com
To: extremehogs@live.com
Subject: BOI thread???
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 07:51:58 -0400

I knew you would not start one. That is because you are aware that I know the entire REAL story behind the animals you SOLD to Joe. So, here is the deal. I own the entire project now. Joe did not want any snakes from your collection in his anymore and gave the rest of the project to me. Justin. I am not giving you a single snake. I do not owe you anything. You are not entitled to anything I produce. I never made a deal with you. However, I would be more than happy to sell you some jags at SLIGHTLY discounted price.

I realize you tend to get a bit pissed off when people do better than you in certain projects. But really Justin, it is not a reason to stomp your feet and throw a tantrum like some little kid who cant get his way. "

In the picture I provided is a conversation recently by gregg as you can see him and Joe cant even get the story straight.
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2019, 12:48 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Is there a reason you have two active BOI threads on the same person, both just started, at the same time?

Old 01-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #3
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Is there a reason you have two active BOI threads on the same person, both just started, at the same time?
I believe he did that because Madden was misspelled in the first one.

Old 01-05-2019, 04:25 PM   #4
Justin Mitcham
Yes sorry, I did mis-spelled his name, I posted yesterday if someone could change the name there was no reply..

Old 01-05-2019, 06:45 PM   #5
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
Not sure why you felt the need to bring Chad and Joe into this. If your problem is with me, that is where you should leave it. Joe, Chad, and I are good friends. I have a few snakes from Chad and Joe here at my facility but that is as far as our partnerships go. No need to bring them up in this mess.
Seriously Greg.. read the emails exchange between Chad and I joe and I Joe lied to you and sold you snakes that belonged to me.. in fact he shipped them to you way before I even was told, . Then when he needed money he decided to sell them to you. You went along with it because of your grudge against me. Same as when you gave Dan Krull hell for selling animals he bought from me and did a post on him here. How many times have you called people out online ???
If I owed Joe or Chad anything or felt like I ripped them off I certainly wouldn't send Joe that much money would I.. and if I did owe him just 1400 Im sure 10-15k in animals covers any debt I owe and then some .. but thats not all joe never sent back.. I never got my 1.2 adult tricolors back , thats almost worth 1400 by itself... no man you wanted to put it to me and found a way thats why you posted all that garbage online afterwards you officially announced you had the jags.. you had them all along..and against my knowledge.

Also I dont think for a second you guys didn't know about crypto or at least a problem since you three are good friends , business partners and share animals. I heard about this long ago.. its no secret, people are just scared to say they have it so they don't say openly. ..then comes along Karin and blows the whole thing wide open and all the lies and BS now is coming out. I hope your customers sue the crap out of you, I hope Karin does for loosing everything and being put through this. Some of its her fault I certainly agree, but at least shes brave enough to come out here and fess up...unlike you 3

Old 01-06-2019, 11:54 AM   #6
SRREPTILES
Justin you sound like u are still a little butt sore from a deal u had with joe 6years ago.

I wish everyone would learn from all this bs if you don’t quarantine everything that comes in to your collection doesn’t matter if it’s the kid down the street stuff or one of the top breeders!

Before you throw someone’s name out because they talk or did a deal with someone you don’t like or think may or may not have crypto.

1. Don’t blast bs on the web till 100% sure
2. Order tests
3.video yourself with the snakes and doing the tests and packing them up.
4. wait for results
5. video opening the test and the results
6. if you get a positive test You need to take the adult roll and email the person and let them know ASAP and anyone you sold to so they can test and stop selling anything .

If you have taken animal in from more then one person or they have been to a show and people have handle them you can get it from anyone and it’s your fault and you will never know were it came from 100%.

Putting things out that are not true can get you sued .

Test your stuff people and stop buying or ask for any new animal to be tested before shipped.

Old 01-06-2019, 12:10 PM   #7
Justin Mitcham
And to Terry Rothwell who runs the Western Hognose breeders FB page, keep in mind your still banning me from the page because Gregg , Joe and Chad ripped me off... you tell me I have to let Madden be my admin... or I am not welcome.. thank you we both know that is intolerable. How does it feel now that you have promoted these guys and allowed them to promote themselves and hide on your page. From selling fake morphs to dumping crypto infected animals among your group, have you banned them yet??. Their using your forum to network and find victims, that should enrage you.. does it??Thanks for giving them a safe-space!! I have screen shots of madden and Sawden fight and others..(love the meme by Sawden lol) it is inconvenient Im not allowed to defend myself there. So we can do this here if you like. I saw Joe's msg about leaving the community.. saying he knew nothing about crypto.. are you kidding when he bought his 1st snake like 10- or 12 years ago I personally went over everything (many times) you need to know to avoid it or at least limit its spread. I use to breed cornsnakes, milks, kings etc.. I was taught by the best.. Applegate, Trumbower , Doherty each one of the these guy went over quarantine with me when I purchased animals from them..many others as well, it was literally mandatory back in the day. I even did this in person at my house when Joe visited once.. and you know what he did?? You should call and ask my wife!! or his former estranged partner Wesly Assange* sp?? (btw what happend to the striped copperhead I got going and raised, and here is yet partnership that went south..why?) who was there, he made fun of me and said that was just too much work. Later my wife who wasn't impressed called it out for what it is, and said "his animals will get sick , because he's lazy.." and she was right!!

Old 01-06-2019, 12:55 PM   #8
Justin Mitcham
whom am I speaking with ?? Why hid your name?? Where's your friends?

I take by your tone you think what was said and what occurred is ok.. but you dont post your name.?? I actually tried to let it go if you go read the Dan Krull thread.. and thought Gregg did as well. I tried helping Dan out and you see that backfired on me as well.. I thought Dan Krull was a good friend and when he came to me saying he needed help or he was going to loose everything I did my best to help. perhaps you dont appreciate that. I guess people dont these days so learned not to put myself into that position again. I have heard repeatedly since that I burned Joe and Chad from Gregg , getting tired of the Highschool drama.. so lets put everything out in the open guys.. I have many many emails I can share. If Gregg is embarrassed by what these emails say and show.. that is not my fault. I also have something else to say and can prove. Hey gregg remember that really pretty red toffee female you said you hatched that actually Courtney Gaverth hatched.. Drew who bought it sent it to me, I think he may have an email from you stating such Ill have to ask, I put her in quarantine in my brumation /quarantine room where she later died , Drew said she came from you and just was wasting away, I treated her and could do nothing which is very rare.. Drew can tell you himself that I was quite perplexed by it and wouldnt even let the animals from him in my house. She is probably still in my freezer..for some reason I though she might come in handy one day!!

Old 01-06-2019, 01:17 PM   #9
RGMinc
I’ve been in the trade for 30+ years. Like many of you I have watched people get burned time and again on breeder exchange deals, from people being flat ripped off and losing expensive animals to being told yield numbers were lower than what they actually were. Friendships destroyed animals abused and genuine criminal activity. I have only one question when will people learn to use contracts? I’ve never been burned because I took the time money and energy to hire a lawyer to write up every project I’ve ever been involved with anyone else. I have zero issue filling civil suit and/or criminal charges. If people would just work to keep an upstanding name none of this would be necessary but it appears many do not care about their name or reputation. Many of us have spent years trying to get people involved in this hobby/business to make the trades more acceptable to the general public to combat fear and educate ignorance. In doing so we also absorbed some really shady characters. I don’t have a dog in this fight but neither party took the time to cover themselves correctly, it’s bad business. Animals don’t cost what they used to and the market is down animals that should be in the 40-50k range are 10k and any time you allow everyone to play the bad seeds are going to dig in deep. When breeders were having to put out 45k for morph they had more to lose and didn’t take risk dealing with anyone without covering all the bases.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:27 PM   #10
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
I’ve been in the trade for 30+ years. Like many of you I have watched people get burned time and again on breeder exchange deals, from people being flat ripped off and losing expensive animals to being told yield numbers were lower than what they actually were. Friendships destroyed animals abused and genuine criminal activity. I have only one question when will people learn to use contracts? I’ve never been burned because I took the time money and energy to hire a lawyer to write up every project I’ve ever been involved with anyone else. I have zero issue filling civil suit and/or criminal charges. If people would just work to keep an upstanding name none of this would be necessary but it appears many do not care about their name or reputation. Many of us have spent years trying to get people involved in this hobby/business to make the trades more acceptable to the general public to combat fear and educate ignorance. In doing so we also absorbed some really shady characters. I don’t have a dog in this fight but neither party took the time to cover themselves correctly, it’s bad business. Animals don’t cost what they used to and the market is down animals that should be in the 40-50k range are 10k and any time you allow everyone to play the bad seeds are going to dig in deep. When breeders were having to put out 45k for morph they had more to lose and didn’t take risk dealing with anyone without covering all the bases.
well said..and completely right thank you!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!