High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2006, 09:11 PM   #41
MRC31
I have seen alot of strange posts on here lately (well to me anyhow) that seem to drift way off topic, or people trying to make others look bad for no apparent reason.
I have seen one post lately that a person had all this hard eveidence against someone and just ended up making himself look like a idiot.
I am curious as to why this person is involving this Brian character with HEH, This Brain guy must have ripped someone off or something for all this bs to be brought up?
I usually don't post in the BOI unless i'm doing a inquiry, but come on enough is enough.
The BOI is for inquiring or to post good/bad experience and not speculation.
Sorry Christine for taking your inquiry even further off track. I hope you find the info you are looking for.

Old 06-28-2006, 10:30 PM   #42
TailsWithScales
Oh hum

Micha,

Yeah I am a little dissapointed as to what has happend on a simple inquiry.

At any rate I did make my decision and am going to buy the Blood Python from HEH. I did hear a few great things and David has been the best to work with.

THANKS DAVID!

Old 06-28-2006, 10:49 PM   #43
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsWithScales
Micha,

Yeah I am a little dissapointed as to what has happend on a simple inquiry.

At any rate I did make my decision and am going to buy the Blood Python from HEH. I did hear a few great things and David has been the best to work with.

THANKS DAVID!
Thanks Christine, you've been a pleasure to work with too. I just fed little Spud about an hour ago, a big fat medium rat. He's well on his way to where you want him to be. Pics coming soon!

I also wanted to say that folks probably shouldn't be too hard on Ben. He obviously believed wholeheartedly what he said and I'm sure them guys did something real serious to him to justify his anger and his resolve to find them. Maybe a little understanding is in order in all this fuss. I actually wish him the best of luck in finding them eventually and recouping what they took or cheated him out of. I am very much against scammers and cheaters in this business and like to see them all caught or stopped before they begin. I am still curious as is my wife just what he was cheated out of and how.

David Beauchemin

Old 11-14-2006, 02:46 PM   #44
jwpdcp
I just encountered a deal With High End Herps. I dealt soly with David Beauchemin. I gave him a purple albino retic, for a cash/trade deal. The money was posted on my account 30 minutes after he signed for the snake. It went very smoothly. He even answered a lot of questions I had on breeding other snakes. I am to recieve a Tiger Het Female, and a Albino Male baby as soon as they hatch. Thanks a lot David. I look forward to working with you again.

Old 12-15-2006, 12:31 AM   #45
DavidBeard
I recently ran across a thread on Ball-Pythons.net that was authored by High End Herps....I found the content to be both morally reprehensible and aesthetically grotesque. In no way, shape, or form would I ever associate someone who neglects and abuses reptiles in this way a "good guy"....I would link to the thread, but to the best of my knowledge outside linking is not allowed here. Am I correct?

Old 12-15-2006, 05:07 PM   #46
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard
I recently ran across a thread on Ball-Pythons.net that was authored by High End Herps....I found the content to be both morally reprehensible and aesthetically grotesque. In no way, shape, or form would I ever associate someone who neglects and abuses reptiles in this way a "good guy"....I would link to the thread, but to the best of my knowledge outside linking is not allowed here. Am I correct?
David,
One of the main reasons that outside linking isn't allowed on the BOI is because if the link "dies" then the "proof" is lost. If you wanted to make the info available, you could quote the relevant info, and then provide a link for people who might want to read more.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:24 PM   #47
HerpVenue
A few questions for high end herps.

How long you been in business?

How long you been a Louisiana Corporation?

Old 01-03-2007, 03:11 AM   #48
HerpVenue
gee whiz it was just a simple question.....or two
anyone there?

No need to disappear just because Ritchie came on.

After all it is Damon who hates me......Not you.

Old 01-03-2007, 07:56 PM   #49
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
A few questions for high end herps.

How long you been in business?

How long you been a Louisiana Corporation?

hmm... i can't seem to find any such HEH registered corp with that state either by name of person or business.

Adrian

Old 01-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #50
Wraith
actually the only info I could find was a white page listing for Tawni and the last name is spelled differently from what they have been using here on the forum in their signature....

signature:

Quote:
Good day to all,
Tawni Beauchemin
(318) 335-3673

White page listing:

baucheman, tawni
1568 Ward Rd
Oakdale, LA 71463
(318) 335-3673

Adrian

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart