For Sale PRICE REDUCED on Arboreal Cages, light fixtures and 20 gal aquarium- Cincinnatii OH!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
utah024
PRICE REDUCED on Arboreal Cages, light fixtures and 20 gal aquarium- Cincinnatii OH!!

I am in the process of selling of my collection and need to also get rid of the cages. I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio, and since shipping cages is prohibitively expensive, I can only sell locally. I am not looking to make much; I made these cages myself and know that they could be put to good use by someone instead of staying in my storage or going in the trash. I also have some light fixtures and a used 20 gallon aquarium to sell.

1) Arboreal cages. I have two available, which I had been using for Green Tree Pythons--but they could be used for pretty much anything. I had them outfitted with regular under cabinet fluorescent lighting and ProHeat 30 watt panels, which I have since sold. The cages are made of ply wood with an attractive plastic liner and a plexi-glass front. The doors have regular hinges. I would reccommend these cages for anything but small snakes and lizards--because the doors open on one hinge, there is a chance that something very small could squeeze through. The larger cage is $25, the smaller one I will let go for $15:

2) I also have the Critter Keeper (seen above the cages in this picture), with cork bark, water bowl, and a nicer Cobra heating unit, for $10.

4) 1 24" Coralife Fixture, 65 watt bulbs Shown separately and lighting a 20 gallon high.

Priced at $30, including either a 10k, 50/50 or true actinic PC bulb

5) 48" 2 x 55 watt All Glass PC fixture, could be used to light any terrarium setup (well). Shown with an actinic and 50/50 bulb.

Asking price is $35

6) 20 gallon high, black

Can be sold with a 24" Coralife PC fixtures to make a nice, well-lit terrarium setup! Tank: $10 With PC light (pictured with 2, can pair with a 10K, 50/50 or true actinic bulb): $40

Thanks for looking! Fell free to make offers on some of these items. I feel that they are priced fairly but I could be inclined to make package deals.

Let me know if you have any questions! I can and will make deals for anyone who buys several items from me! Thank you for your interest!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
utah024
PMs replied to
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
utah024
bump.....still available. I also have a 29 gallon tank and stand and a 20 gallon high aquarium available, and can definitely work with the prices of someone wants to buy a couple things off of me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
utah024
I've had a couple people ask me about the cage dimensions, which is something I obviously should have had in the ad originally. The smaller one is 18" long x 17" high X 20" deep, and the larger one is 30.5" long x 17" high x 17.5" deep.
Anyone who is interested feel free to make me an offer! Also, I built the cages to fit the entertainment center that I put them in (you can see it in the pictures). I will throw the entire entertainment center in for anyone who buys both cages!! I really need to clear some space in the basement, and while I'm not in a huge hurry, the sooner the better!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #5
utah024
I am lowering the asking price-- I really want to move this stuff to clear some space in the basement but would rather not throw a useable cage away (that I spent a good deal of time building!) Now asking $15 for the small one, $25 for the big one....and if anyone buys both I will give them the entertainment center that they are housed in. I did build these cages specifically to fit snugly into the furniture so why not keep them together?
Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
utah024
The thread has been updated with prices and a few additional items...take a look! PM me if interested in any of the above. Cheers!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
utah024
^^^bump^^^
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #8
utah024
PMs replied to....cages still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
utah024
the Coralife fixtures have been sold. Cages and entertainment center still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!