Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
mgl08
Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons

Hi my name is Justin Lloyd I have debated whether or not to make a thread against Nicole Norton. I had a horrible experience doing business with Nicole Norton for Howling Gale Dragons. The reason why I decided to do this thread is because I feel Nicole has taken things way too far!! I understand she is a child or should I say young, however that is no excuse right is right. I decided to purchase a dragon from Nicole and sent her a paypal payment on Dec. 8, 2009 for $425.00. She stated weather is bad and she wouldn't ship out til Monday Dec. 13th which was not a problem. I decided on the 9th of Dec. I was no longer interested in the bearded dragon Antares (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...?t=158348),due to inconsistent information given on the bearded dragon so I disputed it with paypal. Nicole never stated all of her bearded dragon sales are final and it was none refundable. (So if you happen to change your mind good luck). When I asked for a refund she refused to refund my money. In the dispute we kept going back and forth I have copies of the conversation so I escalated from a dispute to a claim. Once I escalated to a claim which meant that the funds would just be on hold for 30 days because paypal would need for Nicole Norton to provide them with a tracking number. Nicole stated she was going to send the dragon anyways after I told her I wouldn't accept the package. She came up with a ridiculous claim that in order for me to get my money refunded she would have to keep fifty dollars on my money for her time,gas, and I used 165 minutes on her phone. ( I have a email sent from her stating all of this). She has constantly lied to me numerous times (don't really what to go there he said she said) that is why paypal asked Nicole to refund my $425 dollars.

THE OUTCOME:

she did end up refunding my money because once again paypal informed her the funds were on hold and without me accepting the package meant no tracking number and the funds would remain on hold.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HERE BELOW!!!!

Nicole then emails me and states " [b]THE ONLY REASON SHE REFUNDED ME WAS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE HAD PURCHASED ANTARES AND HE'S GOING TO SOMEONE cares. "[/color]

What upsets me is this note she placed this note on my paypal which is a straight up LIE. It is also totally different from what she stated was the reason she refunded me in the email:

NICOLE STATED IN THE NOTES ON MY PAYPAL: "I am only refunding this because the seller is making death threats to me on the phone I would suggest this person being banned from Pay pal I have sent a mass email out to all reptile breederss warning them of this buyer"

ME: I know it says seller but she meant to write buyer and here is a copy of my paypal screen and the email she sent to me stating the reason for her refunding me. If you are a breeder and you received an alert please let me know she claims to have sent out to 62 breeders and 43 responded and banned me. Another example of how she lies. This would have been sent on DEC. 10, 2009

I think she is dead wrong for this because for one I never responded to the nasty emails she was sending me nor did I call her at all after I sent her a paypal. I can expect a response I'm sure full of lies and altered emails. Only time I did email her was to inform her the paypal was sent.
She even states she sent out a mass email to all breeders which im sure is a lie I have the email below that she stated she sent out emails to breeders for proof.

These are my question to Nicole Norton. As you see in the email she said she blocked me for emailing her.

1. Why didn't you call Authorities if I gave you a death Threat you have my address.

2. Why didn't you post on BOI to let everyone know about me

3. I have nothing to hide that's why im bringing this issue up on fauna because you crossed the line telling paypal I called you with death threats. Paypal informed me that when I paypal someone they can see that note that is my concern because it is a bold face lie.

4. All I have to say is that what Nicole did to me is Defamation fo Character and you need to fix it.

5. The other reason for this thread is so consumers can know what happened and too I don't these play games and im not going to let this blow over. If I gave you a death threat where is the police report you have my address.

6. You live with your grandparents why didn't you inform them a death threat isn't something you should have told them if it really happened. I'm sure they wouldn't let it just blow over.

7. You hide behind your computer screen and think it's ok just to say what you want and it's not.

8. I'm giving you the opportunity to fix this just take it off my paypal you don't have to ever worry about me I will never do business with you ever again. Your name will not come out my mouth after I am done with this.

[b]What Nicole Norton noted on my paypal is Defamation of Character and I would like her to fix it on my paypal. I want the note taken off my paypal immediately.

HERE IS MY PROOF OF THE NOTE SHE LEFT ON PAYPAL. It's just but so much I can copy because of my account info. Also she miss spelled breeders and called me the seller when she meant to say buyer:

Sent by:
Nicole Norton
Email:
FordGalaxy500@aol.com
Total Amount:
$425.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$425.00 USD

Date:
Dec 10, 2009
Time:
12:01:40 PST
Completed

Subject:
Nicole Norton has just sent you $425.00 USD with PayPal
Note:
I am only refunding this because the seller is making death threats to me on the phone I would suggest this person being banned from Pay pal I have sent a mass email out to all reptile breederss warning them of this buyer

I told her I would rather keep everything on paypal disputes so she couldn't say I said anything to her! But yet she kept email me and I kept forwarding them to paypal. I have been working very closely with paypal on this case it has been noted how Nicole Norton conducts business. Also I didn't call her or respond to her emails.

Nicole states she not scared of my threats because On paypal I told her I would make sure everyone on the forum would know about her. THAT IS THE CLOSEST I CAME TO A THREAT. That's is why she said your threats don't scare me. I have the paypal conversation as well as proof that I didn't threaten her.

Flag this message
Re: (no subject)
Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:23 PM
"fordgalaxy500@aol.com" <fordgalaxy500@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
blasianj03@yahoo.com
Your threats do not scare me and doing that on pay pal where they can see how you are threatening me is far from intelligent. I never lied about his genetics you found his ad you read his ad as you knew all his information when you called me; you verbally said you know he is Sandfire X Citrus you are making idiotic empty excuses you want your money back you must at least pay for all the materials I had to get and I don't mass buy my shipping products EVER as it is a waste of money and the products are sub par I buy HIGH DENTISTY Insulation from Lowe's I get my Boxes from Office Max and my heat packs come from a company who SPECFICICLY works with reptile products.

And Antares is worth around $500 as you can NOT find a dragon as amazing as him with a full colored belly and a Proven breeder of EXTREME Colored babies.

And yes I have NOT had time to take Dazzle off my web site he was shipped Tuesday arrived to his new owner in CT Don't believe me? I will have them give you an email if needed. Also you are the one who called me over and over wanting both Dazzle and Antares yet you couldn't pay for over a week and I am suppose to hold them without a deposit? Not going to happen and you where informed of that.

"Delivery Date / Time: 10-December-2009 / 9:16 AM
Delivery Location: FRONT DESK
Signed by: MARCUS SWAIN
Package ID: DazzleMS1994"

You are conducting yourself like a teenager who thinks he is king shit all you did on the phone was brag about ever little thing. And no I never talked about anything besides the dragon except to explain to you that weather will not permit him to ship until Monday if you have a TV you know my area is in a Blizzard. I have 6 Listed phone calls from you on my "Received" list and 4 "Missed" called two times my butt you ran my phone minutes up with all your off topic bragging. I also sent copies of all threats to me to Dragonz Whispers they also know you are a scammer who will pay then try to get money back. And sale not final? Nice try buddy you PAID in FULL for him and AGREED to Monday For Tuesday.

You want a refund you pay for all my supplies here is the EXACT amounts off the receipts.

Lowes
1 "8' X 4'" High Density Foam Sheet 1/2" - $16.99

Office Max
1 "12 x 10 x 8" "Post It" Shipping Box - $3.99

And because of you I had to get more heat packs and they can only be bought 30 at a time after breaking prices down the heat pack for you is $2.39 (40 Hour Reptile Heat Pack)

For Shipping Supplies alone you owe me $23.37

I drove in bad weather to get this stuff I drive a 1 Ton Dodge Ram so your look at a minimum of $15 in Gas money I spent

You also used 165 Minutes of my phone time

So you want your money back you at least have to pay me $23.37 for all supplies I bought to ship as you wasted my money and my time.

That email above is totally ridiculous having to give her $50 dollars just to get my money back when she told me she wasn't going out to get anything until Monday another lie.

I don't even care about all that I'm just trying to explain the email. I'm letting everyone know my experience in the process of me telling how it came about that she went over board. You can't make claims like death threats.

HERE IS HER SECOND EMAIL WHERE SHE CLEARLY STATES THE REASON FOR THE REFUNDING MY MONEY AND SHE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT DEATH THREATS:

Flag this message
Re: (no subject)
Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:56 PM
"fordgalaxy500@aol.com" <fordgalaxy500@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
blasianj03@yahoo.com
I have sent a mass email out to ALL reptile breeders I know which is 62 I have gotten 43 responses back already all of them banning you from buying from them they have listed you a Scammer. I also spoke to the guy who sold me my male he said he has never spoken to you or herd of you. You are nothing but a lying con artist what are you 15-16 years old? Next time make sure you Mother or Father deals with people not you as you are an embarrassment to them. The only reason I am refunding is I have someone else buying him now who is an honest caring person oh and if you really have other Reptiles please sell them to people who care I have also contacted Viper about you too. You are now blocked from contacting me ^.^

This is ridiculous she's in the wrong business. ( My opinion )
Just to add I am a grown man and to tell a customer I am an embarrassment to them. Referring my parents is childish but I don't care that's petty. It didn't need to be stated in a business email though.

I got my money back by escalating to a claim on paypal and I didn't have to pay her $50.00 because paypal asked her to refund me or the funds would be on hold for up to thirty days and then they would manually reverse the funds to my account. So basically she didn't have the funds in her account, because paypal placed a hold on the funds. So she gave up and refunded me after once again paypal asked her to do so. None of the statements she sent me in the email above regarding the lizard being sold was true. She constantly lied about the dragon's bloodline. Again people I'm not here bashing her for her lies about the lizard, and believe me there was many other lies I was told. You can go to other threads BOI on her and see when she's been caught in lies. Also very poor customer service skill you'll get no where in life being rude. I'm just here to give the facts on my experience and yes I used bad guy cause she is clearly gone over board stating I called her with a death threat. (FALSE ACCUSATIONS

Nicole Norton I would love to hear what you have to say and please I live in Virginia I will submit my phone records and please provide everyone with proof of my death threats. Oh wait it never happened you have no proof.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
Ed Clark
Quote:
Hi my name is Justin Lloyd
are you the person that threatined to come and slit her throat?

Old 12-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
AF Exotics
Have you notified her of this thread ?

Old 12-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
mgl08
Post removed due to continued violation of full name rule.
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 12:25 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Justin maybe you are not aware of the extreme winter conditions which prevented shipping your dragon on the day you demanded. some of us, well actually most of us will not ship a live animal under those conditions.

You made threat after threat against Nicole, she refund your money because she would not attempt shipping to you under such terrible conditions.

You were refunded after you made threats against her life.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #8
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
are you the person that threatined to come and slit her throat?
Justin be a man and answer this question!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
you must have me confused Mr. Clark so are you stating in writing that she has told you that I Justin Lloyd or Mgl08 have threatened Nicole Norton over the phone stating that I was going to "slit her throat" that is Defamation of Character. So Nicole has been going around claiming this???
Your funny, you were banned from paypal for those threats.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #10
mgl08
hhmoore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark