Bad Guy BEWARE OF PIJAC!!!! - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #171
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Is he actually reading that wrong? Or did you leave out the feces part on purpose just to get the edge and prove your argument?

I'm not accusing you, I'm just asking you because I'm a bit confused myself, and I do know what a cheap shot you can be when you get the feeling you're a bit smarter than everyone else.

So, my question is....

How can a reptile, a reptile that isn't alive, provide feces (see your statement as describing it as ..MATERIALS and not meaning live reptiles) for a sample for the USDA to collect/inspect?

It would seem to me that a reptile has to be alive in order to leave a sample of feces that the USDA would or could inspect.

Maybe I'm just as confused as Bobby is over what the USDA actually does. Maybe you can explain this for those of us who don't have a high school diploma but are slightly smarter than a fifth grader.

Please guide us and enlighten us with your wisdom oh great and wise zoo keeper zoo keeper zoo keeper.
Mr. Kimmel,
Yes, that was my quote, and I got that off the link provided by Bobby. Read the 3rd. link and you will see that it is talking about Materials.
And, yes sir, the USDA is confusing on what they can/cannot do.
However sir, I was just relying on my prior experience being in the zoo field and having to deal with USDA inspections. I think Kelli's post, #152, provides what I have been saying all along.
Have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY Chuck!

Best,
Randal Berry

Old 05-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #172
varnyard
David, it is not unknown, it happen. I really could give a rats ass less what some of these people think what might have happen. I stated what happen and backed it up with proof. That is what the BOI is all about, if some of you can't handle the truth, that is not my problem.

By the way where in the hell is Brian? What is it that he is sooooo afraid of here? He reads here and then posts on his blog, what a champ.

Anyhow, I said what happen just as it did and backed it up with proof, if you don't like the truth, then you are more then welcome to run way off in dream land with your "could be" garbage. However it is not a could be, might be, it is the fact.

I posted my phone bill Brian, now buck up and be a man.

Quote:
Brian: Lastly on a personal note, I was accused of not taking a phone call from someone to explain my position on this. I can promise you that phone call never came from this person. I have talked with hundreds of people over the last month about hr669 and have never shy ed away from anyone. I will at anytime talk to anyone about this topic, so if you want to say I don’t have the balls to talk to you about it. Why don’t you put the proof up that you called me???? Post your phone record??? Because you can’t! You never called or never left a message.
You are so full of BS Brian, I called and left a message and you damn well know it!! Run Brian run, that's the answer, right Brian? I posted the proof, now it is up to Brian to come forward with the truth. I will not waste my time with "oh this could be, or that could be" garbage.

And Cahrens is 100% correct, I heard the same exact thing about mass production of cheap animals for pet stores, thus the reason for my call to good old Brian. And still yet to have an answer from him, no answer then, and no answer now.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #173
BryonsBoas
If you left me a message with that kind of attitude, I wouldn't return a call either.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:16 AM   #174
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas View Post
If you left me a message with that kind of attitude, I wouldn't return a call either.
Well Bryon, my attitude was not bad until I got the feeling I was being jerked around, about like the feeling I have now about PIJAK and this whole mess.

I will bet one thing though, there will not be any answer until a deal is made on the white list with HSUS/PETA. Or if the white list does not get approved by HSUS/PETA they will say, see, it never happen. We never tried to strike a deal.

Either way, it smells like fish to me, and I don't trust liars.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:18 AM   #175
Tuxus
Quote:
But would you claim that person never called?

I donno this thread is full of so much crap I don't know what to think. A ton of speculation ans unless I see action I can't really call it one way or another.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #176
BryonsBoas
Nope, I'd say they called and why I didn't call back. Don't know Brian, can't speak for him but I'd imagine he either got told some irate person called, some a-hole called or he might not have gotten the message. I would think as busy as BHB is, there are possibilities he never got the message. Again , couldn't tell ya for sure.

Until I see names, REAL NAMES, added to the speculations and rumors, then this is another Bobby Hill tirade as far as I'm concerned.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:50 AM   #177
Tuxus
Quote:
Nope, I'd say they called and why I didn't call back. Don't know Brian, can't speak for him but I'd imagine he either got told some irate person called, some a-hole called or he might not have gotten the message. I would think as busy as BHB is, there are possibilities he never got the message. Again , couldn't tell ya for sure.
Yes that could have happened if he was in fact irate, Bobby claims he was not and I have no proof to think he was, I am not one to make assumptions such as that. Doing such would be calling him a liar without proof, not something a smart person does.

I can't say Brian got the message and decided to not call back, I can't say he didn't get the message either, what I can say is that you left out that one option of him getting the message which makes me wonder if you have an opinion on the matter. If you do I'd like to hear it and the reasoning behind it, I'm someone open to hearing all sides so long as they have some basis for their stance.

Big breeders forcing small breeders out would help them corner the parts of the market in which those smaller breeders hold and allow them to sell to every pet store in the country without competition for example but I simply have not been a party to any of this stuff so can't reach a conclusion on any of it. Like I said too much speculation in so many areas for anyone whom hasn't been involved to know for sure what is going on. We only know what those involved want us to know. What does this mean? It means 99% of us are in the dark and are really just creating hypothetical scenarios based on our deductive reasoning skills, really it is pointless as we don't know the facts.

Only time will tell.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:05 AM   #178
R. Eventide
I am hesitant to jump into this conversation, especially being such a lurker as I, but here goes.

1. There has been no proof shown of the accusations against Brian or other big breeders. Saying, "I've shown proof!" over and over does not make it so.

2. The phone record shows that you called. It does not prove that you did anything more than that. It does not prove you left a message, and it does not prove that you even had time to leave a message. The phone company rounds up on unfinished minutes. Unless you think we'd believe that both calls where you showed the duration were exactly 2:00 minutes and 1:00 minute long...?

3. Given the above, Brian can't really say that you never called. HOWEVER, that does not mean you did any more than that. For all we know, you could've called him just to get the "proof" to support your argument.

4. I've never bought anything from Brian, nor have I exchanged e-mails, phone calls, or any other form of communication with him. So going all conspiracy theory on me doesn't work.

5. We need to stop bickering amongst ourselves and work together. If we start pointing fingers at each other, then we will destroy the hobby ourselves--we won't need politicians to do it for us!

Old 05-26-2009, 05:35 AM   #179
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
2. The phone record shows that you called. It does not prove that you did anything more than that. It does not prove you left a message, and it does not prove that you even had time to leave a message. The phone company rounds up on unfinished minutes. Unless you think we'd believe that both calls where you showed the duration were exactly 2:00 minutes and 1:00 minute long...?

3. Given the above, Brian can't really say that you never called. HOWEVER, that does not mean you did any more than that. For all we know, you could've called him just to get the "proof" to support your argument.
Now I have read this type of garbage from a couple of different members. A liar is one thing Bobby Hill aint. If Bobby says he left a message then he left a message. End of story.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:15 AM   #180
kmurphy
IMO people need to ease up on this liar name calling. Obviously Bobby called Brian. Whether Brian actually got the message is another story. Bobby needs to stop calling Brian a liar for saying he never called, because he may not have known that he did, and Brian certainly needs to apologize for saying the Bobby was lying about the call.

But I've go another question. Why don't you just call again? I assume you want to know what's really going on instead of just rumors on a BOI thread and Brian has already said he would have accepted the call if it had been made? So call again and be done with it.

Lastly this thread should never have been started with so little to go on and resulting from a short phone message that possibly never was heard.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!