ship your reptiles website - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #51
xanaxez
eastern.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #52
Mooing Tricycle
Its Live!!!! AWESOME!

Old 03-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #53
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Its Live!!!! AWESOME!
Is it? I must be doing some thing wrong because I'm still getting the 'subscribe' page they have set up.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #54
ophidile
You might need to refresh your browser - mine was doing it too, because the old page was cached. It's definitely live now!

Old 03-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #55
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophidile View Post
You might need to refresh your browser - mine was doing it too, because the old page was cached. It's definitely live now!
Thanks! That was the problem.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #56
GB2000
Congrats Robyn for getting this all up and running...it looks nice! I'll definitely keep an eye on things and will most likely try it out (assuming I need to ship herps) once I see that there's no serious "issues" that arise. Mainly making sure UPS doesn't give much trouble accepting that this is a legit deal and refusing to accept packages, etc.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #57
HISSGUY
I shipped a snake today and everything went really smooth. I did have a problem with the fraud prevention matching up my complete address with the credit card but one call to all pro shipping and they fixed the problem and my transaction went through.

Great customer service and a great price. I shipped a 10"x10"x10" 8.5 pound package overnight with signature confirmation for 45 dollars.....That is Cheap!
This will be the only way i ship from now on.

Thanks a lot www.shipyourreptiles.com for the great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #58
Jadie.Glitch
I am so excited about this!!

As far as the snake kits go, is this cheaper than buying everything separately if I need a lot?

I added 30 small snake kits to my cart and it came up to $375 + $200-something for shipping o_0... I've never shipped before but with my website going live this season I definitely plan on it... what I didn't plan on was how expensive packaging would be... any suggestions?

I REALLY appreciate the shipping discount by using this service... It's so fantastic. I was ecstatic when I heard about "that other service" and I was super disappointed when it went belly up. I only see good things in store for you guys though!

Kudos, Karma, Blessings, and Best of Luck!

Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #59
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadie.Glitch View Post
I am so excited about this!!

As far as the snake kits go, is this cheaper than buying everything separately if I need a lot?

I added 30 small snake kits to my cart and it came up to $375 + $200-something for shipping o_0... I've never shipped before but with my website going live this season I definitely plan on it... what I didn't plan on was how expensive packaging would be... any suggestions?

I REALLY appreciate the shipping discount by using this service... It's so fantastic. I was ecstatic when I heard about "that other service" and I was super disappointed when it went belly up. I only see good things in store for you guys though!

Kudos, Karma, Blessings, and Best of Luck!
The site looks great. I ordered some deli cups and lids and shipping was almost $10. Not too bad I suppose, but I wouldn't pay $200 shipping for kits. IMO that's too much.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #60
HISSGUY
My snake reached its destination today without any problems. What a relief.

As far as the kits you may be better off buying the parts of the kits individually if you need several kits. I don't know if this will help with the shipping cost though.

You can also compare prices with www.superiorenterprise.com which is where all the shipping supplies come from anyways.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!