Good Guy Frank Martin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
arifire
Thumbs up Frank Martin

I got a handsome male orangasm albino red tail boa from Frank Martin last week. He was packed perfectly and arrived in great health. I paid for him back in early March (knowing I would have to wait because of the weather, of course) and Frank was always easy to get in contact with and answered all of my questions every time. Great guy and great snake!

I do however want to just add a note of caution about FedEx: I neurotically watched out the window for hours because I did not in any way want to miss them bringing the snake by. While I was watching the guy get my package out of the back he dropped it and it rolled a couple of times, then the guy tied it up in a bag (because it was raining) and didn't even knock - in other words he was just going to leave it on our front steps. I just wanted to add this since maybe people would watch for their animal and not just wait for someone to knock on their door (because they didn't) and even with the package clearly stating it was a live animal, they don't use the utmost care. My intent is not to complain, just to inform. I don't expect FedEx to care LOL. The snake did arrive well before expected arrival time and came out of the back of a van, not a cold, normal package truck. And I also want to add the snake was shipped SYR as well.

But I am very happy with the transaction and my gorgeous new snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!