What do you do when they got the hots? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-12-2004, 10:49 PM   #11
Sybella
LOL!! Seamus, your post reminds me of what happened with the vet I used to date. The doctor and I would talk about surgeries during lunch. It was a lot of fun!

Old 11-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
Victor Smith
how did this go to venonm to sex then venom again

Old 11-27-2011, 04:43 AM   #13
hhmoore
It happened so long ago, I don't remember...
But, as long as you dragged this up from the depths - I'd be okay with her having hots; as long as she didn't get all protective/possessive if I wanted to play with them.

Old 11-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #14
Cat_Eyed_Lady
LOL I wouldnt care what they did in their free time... hots? ok, just be safe (yaya) but do NOT expect me to woddle my big arse out of a perfectly good airplane! LOL OH! and nothing illegal... I cant afford bail and I Know my parents would leave me there to learn my lesson. ........ atleast til snake feeding day...... then Dad would get me out because he Reallyyyyy doesnt like snakes LOL

Old 11-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #15
charleshanklin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybella View Post
I guess they were right when they said that the only thing that matters to men is sex and food.

You forogt alcohol, sometimes when the woman is rather large we need plenty of alcohol for the sex.......... sometimes!

Old 11-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #16
rcarichter
You guys are cracking me up! Every time I think men are thinking about something besides sex, well, I'm wrong.
Lucille, it's been a long time since I was single, but I had my deal breakers. Hot snakes and weed, definitely deal breakers. Skydiving, that's okay (remember, I do the shark diving). Although you can't fall 10,000 feet out of the ocean, I can appreciate the adrenaline rush.

Noelle

Old 12-10-2011, 12:56 AM   #17
LauraB
Guy wants to keep hots ... fine with me as long as he also keeps common sense, suitable containment/feeding systems, IQ of at least 100, a steady job and some wit and ethics as well.

And if he's also hot, then it's a definite plus

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!