Long Island Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
jaamkrell
Question Long Island Exotics

Has anyone done any business with Rob at Long Island Exotics? I'm thinking about buying some hets from him but I don't see anything on him here good or bad.

Old 10-08-2004, 11:42 AM   #2
rlocken1
We know him pretty well

He used to be next to us at most of the White Plaines shows in New York. Rob is a trustworthy individual and we would not hesitate to buy animals of any kind for any price from he and his wife.
You can buy with confidence from them for sure.

Russ Lockenwitz
RL Reptiles
Visioncages.com

Old 10-08-2004, 11:54 AM   #3
Gary Schiavino
Long Island Exotics - Feedback

I have never dealt with Rob @ LI Exotics personally, but a good friend of mine recently purchased 0.2 Female Albino Balls from him.

The animals were picked up in person, both females ate immediately, and are currently thriving in my friends collection.

Hope this helps!

Gary Schiavino
New Jersey

Old 10-09-2004, 03:26 PM   #4
Josh Wolfe
Rob Gruntorad is a great guy!!!

Rob bought animals from me this year and I got to know him pretty well. He has very nice Albino's and I wouldn't worry at all when buying Hets from him. He's a great guy!

Josh Wolfe
Rare Creations

Old 10-10-2004, 10:49 PM   #5
jaamkrell
Thanks for the info. I think the deal I was looking at has passed me by. Oh well, I have them on my good list for future reference. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!