Anyone know of any 30 inch cages with screen tops - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:05 PM   #1
Fleck
Anyone know of any 30 inch cages with screen tops

Hello
Anyone know of any PVC 30 inch cages with screened tops that can hold 60 watt bulb and dome without warping?
I dont know what the rules are here about posting sites but feel free to email me the site.
thanks

Old 11-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #3
Fleck
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcage

Thanks for the site they didnt have size I was looking for but nice stuff will email them see if they offer size I want.
Its impossible to find 30 inch cage with screen top they all seem to go from 24 inches to 36 inches nothing in between.
Thanks

Old 12-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #4
beastie
you get the same thing with a 20 long glass tank and a screen lid... for less than any plastic cage.

bc

Old 12-12-2005, 05:46 PM   #5
Fleck
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastie
you get the same thing with a 20 long glass tank and a screen lid... for less than any plastic cage.

bc
Thats what I wound up getting. I wanted plastic to give me option of putting them on metal shelves since lighter weight and they hold heat better but impossible to find so opted just keep tanks on table .
It is unusal that no one makes plastic cages with screen lids and clear front not storage box looking.

Old 12-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
beastie
i don't think they've seen enough demand yet... making a new form or cage like that can be expensive to start out... if there was a demand, or if you placed a large enough order, you might be able to have someone make them for you... but it'd have to be a pretty large order. i'd check around if you're that serious, someone may work with you...

bc

Old 12-13-2005, 05:04 AM   #7
Fleck
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastie
i don't think they've seen enough demand yet... making a new form or cage like that can be expensive to start out... if there was a demand, or if you placed a large enough order, you might be able to have someone make them for you... but it'd have to be a pretty large order. i'd check around if you're that serious, someone may work with you...

bc
Lol life is funny. I just sent someone an email who contacted me about it. He sent me a pic of cage I was looking for .
I know he makes cages because have seen his stuff . Its PVC cage with acrylic door that swings down with locking clips and 1/4 full screen top which is what I wanted .
I find PVC holds heat better than glass and ofcourse lighter . I am going to get it wider than my original dimensions otherwise might as well stick with 20 long .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!