The Retic Ranch: Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
MikeCurtin
Question The Retic Ranch: Inquiry

Has anyone had any dealings with him? Good, bad, or indifferent. I'm interested in one of his animals, but haven't heard from him since I asked him to back up our phone conversation w/ e-mail. He was planning on going on vacation, and with the 4th coming up, he may just be busy, but would like some input.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Old 07-03-2008, 10:30 AM   #2
brd7666
I see them at the reptile shows here in Florida. Greg Bryant and his wife Leigha (I hope I spelled her name right) are very nice to deal with. They are very nice to talk to and answer questions about the animals they sell. They have some very nice Retics and other things. I am sure your transaction will be a good one. If they had something that I wanted to buy I would buy it. So I say, Go for it.

Brian Dierking

Old 07-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
MikeCurtin
I just received a positive e-mail from another customer and feel that the holiday weekend and vacation plans are probably the only reason for the delay. I'm sure it will be a smooth transaction and if he's still got her, I'll take her.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #4
Sulaman
retic ranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
I just received a positive e-mail from another customer and feel that the holiday weekend and vacation plans are probably the only reason for the delay. I'm sure it will be a smooth transaction and if he's still got her, I'll take her.
Yes Greg is great to deal with 100%

Old 07-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
MikeCurtin
I spoke to Greg today and received another positive e-mail from another member here, so we should conclude our deal when he returns from vacation. Seems to have been a computer glitch of some kind.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
Boas and Beyond
I've dealt with Greg for years on numerous occasions. He is one of the very few trustworthy guys around and if you do any kind of reading on here you know what i mean.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #7
MikeCurtin
My female IJ Carpet arrived this morning in great shape! Greg was great to deal with (once I figured out where Yahoo!Mail was hiding his e-mails!). I would do business with him again anytime.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #8
Sulaman
greg retic ranch

Gregs prohably one of the most trusting and honest person to deal with, never puts anyone down and will help in anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!