Carson Phelps, herps etc. Good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
Designer Ball Pythons
Carson Phelps, herps etc. Good guy

I highly recommend doing business with Carson. He took time out of his vacation to respond promptly to all my emails and questions and delivered an animal that was better than promised. I purchased a stunning female pewter ball python from him which I felt was a steal and one of the best deals I've ever gotten. His customer service is excellent and when I spoke to him he said he would be including a male yellow belly free of charge. I can't remember the last time someone just threw me a free animal the first time we did business, not to mention, the male yellow belly is a stunner. The animals were packaged perfectly and delivered exactly as promised. Carson is a good guy, he has my business and will in the future as well.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
RyanT
Nice, Carson. Always love to see the Fauna "Elite" (in their own minds) have to eat their words. Keep it up, man.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
Conner Davey
Carson is one of the best in the business. I will buy from him for years to come without a doubt in my mind.

Old 07-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
ed_myers
i also just recieved some ball pythons from carson phelps, and have to say that i couldnt be happier with them as well as the transaction. the animals are in perfect health and were well represented by his ad. carson always promptly responded to all emails, and called me the day the snakes arrived to be sure that i was satisfied. i will not hesitate, and in fact look forward to doing business with carson phelps in the future...thanks carson.
ed myers

Old 07-17-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
steelersdiehard
The truth comes out! Carson is a great guy

Carson is always a pleasure to do biz with. Awesome animals and great prices.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #6
pythonregius35
I agree, I've done MANY deals with Carson and everything has been awesome!! Couldn't be more satisfied!!

PS: Thanks Carson, you really came through for me today 7-18-08!! I owe you bigtime!!

Old 07-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #7
varanidfan
I agree 100% Carson is a great guy, we did some business on some torts and I am very happy and the torts are thriving! fair prices, professional shipping, promt service, what more can you ask?

thanks carson!

Scott Moser
Baltimore, MD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc