Mods, I'm curious - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #51
romad119
Not intimidated, I just don't get to his posts in a timely manner and don't see the point of dinging someone after several others have.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #52
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
No not at all jim-o.
I have no reason what so ever to be disrespectfull to Harald.
Its to bad you cant see my humor .
I'm curious.

Would one who could see your humor also be able to hear the sound of one hand clapping?

Old 05-25-2007, 05:52 PM   #53
Stardust
Quote:
No not at all jim-o.
I have no reason what so ever to be disrespectfull to Harald.
Its to bad you cant see my humor .
A fine example here.
So one can ask were you being sarcastic with not capping Jim's name? Was it just a mistake? OR do you secretly look up to Wes and are trying to imitate him?

Funny how things work.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #54
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
A fine example here.
So one can ask were you being sarcastic with not capping Jim's name? Was it just a mistake? OR do you secretly look up to Wes and are trying to imitate him?

Funny how things work.

The irony of it all.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:00 PM   #55
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Christopher, I know exactly whats going on here, just wanted to try and lighten things up a bit and change the mood of the past few days.
Quote:
Come on Ed, i find it hard to think that you think its being done out of "total respect ",IMHO its done in a condensending manor....just like i believe this quote of yours is done in the same manner.
And we can could change the word condensending to antagonism very easily.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:03 PM   #56
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Christopher, I know exactly whats going on here, just wanted to try and lighten things up a bit and change the mood of the past few days.

Now THATS a tough job to do.
Perseverance Ed , perseverance .

Old 05-25-2007, 06:06 PM   #57
Wilomn
Quote:
With all due respect mr. clark, some of us have had quite a few laughs in the last couple of days what with you ignoring questions and lying for answers and editing posts and just the general buffoonery that has been so prevalent.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #58
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Wes, theres nothing there. Seamus did not like the way I worded that ad... thats all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
With all due respect mr. clark, some of us have had quite a few laughs in the last couple of days what with you ignoring questions and lying for answers and editing posts and just the general buffoonery that has been so prevalent.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #59
Wilomn
Quote:
Wes, theres nothing there. Seamus did not like the way I worded that ad... thats all.
You just keep telling yourself that mr. clark. It won't change the fact that it's a lie but it does seem to make you feel better about having told a lie.

It's pretty cool to have erased the evidence, isn't it? Of course THAT is something that has gotten more than one mod fired in the past, the removal of ones words when they point to a less than good facet of one's being.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:24 PM   #60
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

I believe Seamus saved the original ad and posted it, not sure about that. Dennis H. verified the original ad in the BOI thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
You just keep telling yourself that mr. clark. It won't change the fact that it's a lie but it does seem to make you feel better about having told a lie.

It's pretty cool to have erased the evidence, isn't it? Of course THAT is something that has gotten more than one mod fired in the past, the removal of ones words when they point to a less than good facet of one's being.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!