2 RTB Crested Gecko Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
BigBadGeckoMan
2 RTB Crested Gecko Females

Hey guys I will be heading off to college in August and have decided I need to sell my geckos. I won't be able to give them the attention they deserve because I will have a rough course schedule . Now that I have informed you of my life story here are my last two geckos.
TAKE BOTH FOR $225 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up next is a very interesting female. She fires up a nice creamy color and her tiger bars fire up a beautiful red! She is truly one of a kind I have been in the hobby for 4 years and have never seen a gecko like this girl! She is weighing in at about 40 grams and loves to munch on cgd from your finger. She is a great girl and will add some much needed spice to your breeding group or a loving pet to your family! (she is not fired in the pics) She can be your newest addition for $150 OBO

Lastly is the big girl of the group. She weighed in this morning at 45 grams and is eating like a pig! She is a nice bright yellow tiger with an average amount of tiger bars and a nice dorsal pattern. This girl will add some awesome patterning and coloring to any harley or tiger group alike. When she fires up put your sunglasses on because she can get as bright as the sun! You can have this beautiful girl for only $125 OBO ( not fired in this picture)

Neither girl has been bred this year and would be perfect winter breeders!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!