how old is she?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-11-2006, 10:14 PM   #1
puppytoes72
how old is she??

my baby is 5 1/4 inches from tip of nose to very end of tail.can anyone help me estimate how old she is??the pet store didnt have the age on file and im really curious.also she ate 16 crickets yesterday and about the same 2day(i feed her 3 times a day)also a little water and greens ,is this good amount of food 4 her size?i just got her saturday

Old 10-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #2
a1littlesister
I have 2 Beardies that will be about3 months old Friday...they are now 13' a dn 12.5" they were about 3 to 4 weeks old when they were 5". I have seen some older at that length though. I'm no expert and I'm learning things myself. At that size and age mine were eating 1/8" crickets and would eat about 15 at a meal each feeding them 3 times a day. Mine are little piggs...but they still don't care for greens yet.
Good luck to you. The people on here are great help I know they have helped me a lot.
Alexa

Old 10-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #3
puppytoes72
ty

ty alexa.i am so new at this ive seen the pics of yours and they are beautiful!did u take them on that trip yet?how did they do? thanks again! oh yeah one more thing,when are they considered hatchlings and jueveniles?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!