For Sale Too many to write. :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
Emileypaige776
Too many to write. :)

All pictures are of actual animals available for purchase. They are all housed individually, and temp sexed for female. They are all eating on mealworms and roaches. I have a 15 day guarantee on all animals, if your not satisfied; send them back for a different animal or a FULL refund minus the shipping cost. Live arrival on FIRST delivery attempt ONLY! I ship through the post office; shipping usually runs about 35.00 dollars.

Pic one: Tangerine bold stripe. This girl has a full stripe down her back and a very bright orange body. She is awesome! $80

Pic two: Aptor het raptor. She is the prettiest aptor I hatched this year. She has a weird pattern of yellows and purples. Great eater. $65

Pic three: Tangerine tornado Emerine. Her mom alone I paid $500 dollars for. She is slamming orange! She is $100

Pic four: Tangerine broken stripe. Sibling of pic number one. She is more orange than her sibling, but has the broken stripe. $70

Take all four and shipping is free.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
Kangolkid
Pic three: Tangerine tornado Emerine het enigma. Her mom alone I paid $500 dollars for. She is slamming orange! She is $100

Het Enigma?? Its a dominant trait.... pretty sure can't have a "het" Enigma

Old 11-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #3
Emileypaige776
I was talking and typing at the same time. She actually not het for anything. Thanks for noticing that
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!