Daytona Bound - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
KNOBTAIL
Daytona Bound

Have a safe trip, stop by and visit booth 48 to say hello. Its always nice to put a face to a name. I know other Faunaites will be their with their booths. It would be a great idea to list members who are participants. Thank goodness no hurricanes in the weather forcast for this year.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
WebSlave
Yeah, we'll be there. Tables 230-231, 268-269. Endcap just about dead center in the room. I'll be cleverly disguised as SerpenCo Man.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:07 PM   #3
Vince
Is daytona worth going to? I went to tampa last time and it was dirty. I seen alot of dead animals and half dead imports. If I spend money I really dont want quality animals around all that kind of stuff. What is the differnce between the show in tampa and the daytona one?

Old 08-17-2005, 01:20 PM   #4
audrypayne
Yes, Daytona is worth it. Tampa could fit into the restroom of this huge show. This is the largest reptile show in the world with vendors from 13 different countries. I'll be set up at booth #545. Stop by & say hey. Hope to see you there.
Cricket

www.cricketscritters.com

Old 08-17-2005, 01:54 PM   #5
cricket
Not this year

I will miss you guys this year! The few here that know me, know that I left the Cricket farm to move onto bigger and better things! That coupled with that fact that I am still unloading 2 full-size u hauls since my move to Tallahasse last week, I do not have the time (or energy) to Travel back to Central Fl this weekend.

HAVE A GREAT SHOW!

Tracey

PS Don't forget to post photos when you get back so I can see what I missed.

Old 08-17-2005, 02:37 PM   #6
KNOBTAIL
webslave,

I received a warning notice because of this post from a Dr. Owen. Had their been another place to post this thread I would have done so. In either case, it cost me some points.

Old 08-17-2005, 02:51 PM   #7
pch101
"I received a warning notice because of this post from a Dr. Owen. Had their been another place to post this thread I would have done so. In either case, it cost me some points."

If you check, you will notice that it has already been moved to that place that it should have originally been posted in (shows and events)...

Old 08-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #8
ffollett
We will be there shopping this year. We missed most of the show last year because of the hurricanes. We were hit pretty hard so it was a matter go, get a couple boas, and then go clean up the yard.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:41 PM   #9
Mike Greathouse
Come by and say hello

We're at tables 478 - 480 on the North wall.
I look forward to meeting everyone.

Here's to a great show without the hurricanes.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #10
Jan Orcutt
I'm going with a bunch of turtle friends. No hurricane, no room full of water! Yay!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!