Snakes for trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 07:06 AM   #1
David Scarboro
Wink Snakes for trade

I have a fairly large group of colubrids, and a pair of Rosy's to trade. I am getting some new animals in, and have to make some room.They are as follows...
1.1 Rosy Boa's - female should be gravid
1.1 adult desert kings wc, proven
0.2 02 brooksi normal phase, should go next year
0.1 03 brooksi
1.0 01 pyro
1.0 03 sonoran gopher
1.0 adult red milk. traded to me as a red, looks like an eastern to me
1 adult bairds ratsnake
1 subadult transpecos ratsnake
UPDATE 9/19/04, ROSY'S, DESERT KINGS, PYRO, BAIRDS, TRANSPECOS AND RED MILK ARE GONE. THANKS DAVID CHAMBERS!
All of the above eat ft, except for the red/eastern which only accepts live.

I am looking for high white cal kings, 50/50 cal's,lavenders, tricolor females, or other interesting colubrids. 3-4 snakes. As I said before, I am reducing my collection, so these snakes are going to go somewhere. Feel free to make an offer! I wont be offended! My only stipulation is that any animals that I get must eat ft. More details and pics available to serious parties. If I don't know you, or at least recognize your name, then you will have to ship first unless you have LOTS of references or positive feedback on this site!
Thanks for looking!
David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.

0.1 Rosy belowupdate 9/19/04 Rosy's, Deserts, pyro and red milk are gone.Thanks David Chambers!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2004, 07:11 AM   #2
David Scarboro
1.0 Rosy

Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2004, 07:15 AM   #3
David Scarboro
1.0 pyro

Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2004, 11:05 AM   #4
David Scarboro
Talking Dixie Reptile Show

Just thought I would mention that if you live in the S.E., we could meet at the Dixie Reptile Show in Birmingham, Saturday, 9/18/04.
Thanks
David Scarboro
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2004, 11:07 PM   #5
jim0602
i have 1.1 jungel carpets.male approx 6 foot and dog tame, female 4 1/2 foot and also very tame. prekilled or ft only.there not on your list but you might be interested.i have many others or could talk cash

jandwexotics@aol.com

thnx
jim

Old 09-15-2004, 07:58 AM   #6
David Scarboro
Thanks Jim!

Jim, Thanks for your reply. Right now, I want to stick with kings or milks. I have a tentative deal worked out on some of them. I will let you know if it doesn't work out...
David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2004, 03:40 PM   #7
tropheusfreak
how much for the the rosy boas?

David

Old 09-15-2004, 04:45 PM   #8
HerpHijinx
Suboc

What sex is your Trans-Pecos Ratsnake, and how much are you asking? The only trade I have available at the moment is an '04 Female Spotted Python, and I realize that is not something you are looking for.

Old 09-15-2004, 04:48 PM   #9
David Scarboro
rosy's

David, If the deal pending doesn't work, I will take $140 plus shipping. I am supposed to trade them for an adult female Western Hog, but haven't yet. I am going to wait a little longer, because the other party lives here in Ga., and is trying to make a time when we can meet and do a multi snake swap. I will try to update soon!
Thanks
David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2004, 04:53 PM   #10
David Scarboro
trans pecos

Jason, The trans pecos is a little over two ft., and is supposed to be a female. (I haven't sexed it) I will try to post a pic tonight. As I stated earlier I am trying to get rid of, or trade, everything at once to be shipping efficient. However, if that doesn't work out, it would be $35 plus shipping.
Thanks
David Scarboro
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread