Bad Guy MATT OAKLEY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #11
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblood View Post
My buddy recieved an albino ball python from Matt about 18 months or so ago. He told my friend that she was eating well and in great health. When my friend got her, she was covered in scars from being fed live animals and would not feed. He took her to the vet and had cultures and x-rays done. She kept on losing weight so we had to tube feed her. My buddy gave this deadbeat $1200 for a half dead snake, lucky for the snake and my friend we were able to save her. I would never buy from this guy and would encourage anyone thinking about doing business with him to think twice after reading this post.
Third party posting is a no no.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
blackblood
Sorry I didn't know.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #13
2kdime
Like I said in the other forum I posted this info.

The information is out there.

Do BOI searches people, I can't insist it enough. This is what this area of this forum is for.

I've said my peace to this gentleman.

I have nothing further to say.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #14
EastCoastReptiles171
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblood View Post
For the record, my buddy was not and is not inexperienced in ball python husbandry. He learned from me by helping with my collection. His caging is top of the line as well as his knowledge of these animals. For that albino to be that age and that skinny, there is no way that could have happened in the short amount of time that he owned her.
I'm not going to fight with you, but it is my right to inform others of your deals that many and most breeders would deem unethical.
I've said my peace.
Your friend was upset at me for him not being able to get the animal to feed. That show inexperience to me, especially when it comes to balls. I myself have had snakes that i've owned basically their whole lives go off feed for up to 8 months and were great feeders prior to this and became great feeders again when they went back on feed. If you've owned many balls (and I don't mean 10) this has happened to you at sometime or another. The guy even told me he took the animal to the vet, had test dont to it and they all came back negative. Also, your friend NEVER said anything to me about that snake having live rat/mouse bite marks all over it and i'm sure if this was true he would have. Even with the amount of snakes I have I feed f/t to all of the animals that will take f/t. I bought a pied from a friend of mine a while ago and still haven't gotten that animal to feed on correct sized rats, mice, or even rats smaller that what i'd usually be feeding him. I didn't tell me friend you sold me a nonfeeding snake because due to it's size (about 700g) I know I just have to be patient with it and i'm sure it'll come around. You friend received the snake and didn't complain about it until 3 months later and said that "7" months later she had lost 18g.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #15
Haydenphoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastReptiles171 View Post
If this were true, then you would have tols me this POINT BLANK! If the snake had URI and some kind of pseudomonas and you aren't making this up why would you not tell me this when I asked?? All you told me was, "Something's in her system." You never said anything to me about her having a RI either. The whole point to selling any animal is because you don't want the animal, or because you need the money. Why would any seller buy an animal back whether they believe it's healthy or not?? ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS!!! That thread you posted on the snake is a TOTAL contradiction of the condition your saying the animal's in. Why would you post that animal on this site stating that you planned to breed her and tell me that the snake fed if it was really in the condition you say it was in??? EVERYONE that replied to that thread told you how nice that animal is and you can't deny it. I don't believe at all that you would have posted that thread to show her off to everyone if she was in the condition that you say she's in and needs to be euthanized.

Here's the link again:

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=96664

You even made the snake your profile pic on this site! I know if I got a snake that I was going to have put down I would not put it as my profile pic that pops up everytime you make a post because looking at it would piss me off reminding me of the animal...

Funny how your going from forum to forum trying to save your name ! Refund the guy his money and move on your just making it worse for yourself !

Old 09-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #16
critical bill
I wouldn't ship bananas in a box like that.

And what kins of absolute dum dum opens a box by taking a box cutter to the top of it knowing an animal is inside?

Old 09-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
And what kins
Kins = Kind

Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #18
2kdime
Hey Bill, this box had to be opened up at the bottom.

I had to slit the tape around the bottom and then the whole top lifted off, kind of like a shoe box if that makes sense.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #19
EastCoastReptiles171
I stated many times that the pic is not how the snake was shipped and also said that that pic could have been taken yesterday for anyone knows so someone responded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00kfu View Post
From the info in the JPEG file itself:

Image Type: jpeg (The JPEG image format)
Width: 800 pixels
Height: 600 pixels
Camera Brand: Panasonic
Camera Model: DMC-TZ5
Date Taken: 2009:06:29 21:10:32
Exposure Time: 1/30 sec.
ISO Speed Rating: 100
Flash Fired: Flash fired, auto mode.
Metering Mode: Pattern
Exposure Program: Normal program
Focal Length: 4.7 mm
Software: Ver.1.0

And here's my response:

Says the date it was taken was 6/29/2009.
I can program my camera to say whatever date I want also. Anytime I take my batteries out to recharge them it asks me to set the date and time. UPS says the package arrived at 9:24am on 6/30. Your info that you provided says that the pic was taken at 9:10am on 6/29, which isn't possible... Also, I shipped the snake to Trevor's girlfriends job, that doesn't look like Taylor Kelly Construction Company in the background of the pic to me, it looks like someone's house. Like I said before, the pic was not taken right after the box was opened. Not to mention I shipped the snake on 6/29 and it arrived on 6/30, how did he take that pic on 6/29 (the day I shipped it) if it didn't arrive until 6/30???? The tracking number is: 1Z 14W 562 01 9931 4803 check it yourself. The snake was not shipped as the pic depicts it and there's the proof that everything said isn't true...

Old 09-07-2009, 11:09 PM   #20
EastCoastReptiles171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
Funny how your going from forum to forum trying to save your name!
Trevor posted on more than one site, why wouldn't I respond to both?? I don't see the irony in that...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!