Neil Gubitz - Tampa Snake Pit GOOD GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2006, 12:59 PM   #1
2by2
Neil Gubitz - Tampa Snake Pit GOOD GUY!!

I recently bought a pair of Diego Suarez panthers off of Neil Gubitz at the Tampa Snake pit. When I had origionally emailed him he had said he didn't have any, but he'd see if he could find me something and get back to me soon. When he said soon I didn't realize it would be the next day!!
I've never bought from anybody that has communicated all the way through the sale like Neil did. Most of the time I would have reply's to questions via email within 10 minutes.
Once the animals were paid for we settled on a ship date and they arrived exactly when he said they would. The packing job was perfect and he even went to extra troubles such as checking with me for temps in PA before we settled on when to ship them.
I've attatched a pic of the male diego that he sent me....7 MONTHS OLD and gigantic for his age. Couldn't be happier with the sale and I would never hesitate to do it again!! A+++ for The Tampa Snake Pit!!!
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Wow.... Never thought I see my name on here again, well, at least for something GOOD.... lol
Thanks Noah, I didn't even know you knew about this site.... and after reading some of the crap people say about me, you still had the cojones to do business with me??.... What a man!!.... lol
Unfortunately, I didn't do anything special for you, that is just my normal business practice at work.... but I really do appreciate the kind words....
Enjoy your new kids!!

Neil

Old 03-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #3
crazycorn
I can vouch for Neil also, I picked up a gorgeous Emerald Tree Boa female from him. She is EXACTLY how he advertised, an eating machine that takes rats off of tongs and I couldn't be more pleased with her. I have been on this board for a while and I have read the Neil saga many times but after meeting Neil in person and seeing his animals and their setups I have no doubt he is a good guy. Neil your setups are awesome man! Fake plants and the works.

David Hiscock
http://www.flherper.com
St. Lucie Regional Herp Society
http://www.stlucieherps.com

Old 03-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #4
2by2
Neil I've come nowhere close to reading all the stuff on this board about you. I think I'd have to ask for a month off from work to even put a dent in some of the threads your name has been involved in. I've read enough though to make the presumption that peoples opinions on you are mixed to say the least.
But I wanted some Diegos. Not only did you get them for me, you gave me a more than fair price on some top notch animals, and your service was superb.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:07 AM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Noah.... as far as the naysayers go.... you must think you're talking to someone who gives a "darn".... I couldn't care less what they say about me anymore.... just trivial comments by trivial people.... you can't please everyone, and I don't try.... there isn't one person in the world who isn't disliked by someone??.... Everyone has a right to their own opinion, I just don't let it get to me anymore.... I just carry on, doing my own thing.... It's worked so far, why stop now??....
But, go ahead and read them, they make for some great entertainment.... lol

Neil

Old 03-07-2006, 12:37 PM   #6
MoonlitMedia
Thumbs up

I have been dealing with Neil for quite a few years now and I would not hesitate to recomend him. Everything he does is top notch and he will always go out of his way for you, that's just the way he is. His animals are all highest quality as are his work ethics! Keep up the good work Neil!

Old 03-07-2006, 12:51 PM   #7
Neil Gubitz
Ali.... that was very nice of you.... Thanks....

And, in return....

If any of you EVER need a website done, or anything computer-graphic-wise.... this woman is THE BEST!!.... She has done a lot of websites for a lot of reptile people around the country (including mine) and they are all gorgeous and very easy to navigate.... her designs are just magnificent, and her prices are very fair.... give her a try and you will never be happier.... Her website is www.MoonlitMedia.com.... go check it out and decide for yourself!!

Just don't ever affiliate her with her PAST.... she is 180 degrees different....

Neil

Old 03-08-2006, 03:53 PM   #8
Gino
Hey Guys,
I'll say Neil's done some cool things to help me out in the past.
He let me piggy back shipping before I had my own account even after a mix up almost cost him his account.
He's brokered some sales of my stuff and always delivered on what and when he promised.
Oh and he can pack away a dozen meetballs at warp speed:-)
Gino

Old 03-10-2006, 02:35 PM   #9
ravensgait
I've done business with Neil and the animal I received was nicer than I was expecting, packaging was top notch and dang if Neil didn't call to tell me it was here before I knew it was lol. Great guy to talk to or just BS with and he'll go out of his way to find what your looking for. I'm sure we'll do business again. Randy

Old 10-21-2006, 09:25 PM   #10
Chameleon Company
Wanted to get a plug in for Neil too. Had a couple of business transactions with him this year, and spoken many times more over the phone regarding husbandry issues, etc. Granted, Neil is doing the buying and the asking. But in every case, he was a pleasure to deal with. I think that his heart and motives are in all the right places, that he brings a tremendous breadth of experience to all things, and that the Golden Rule is paramount in all of his dealings. So, from one Yankee in Florida to another, I would recommend Neil with confidence to anyone contemplating any sort of business deal. Always a pleasure Neil.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!